Zhu Changyu said that he wanted to vomit, "An Nan, ignore it. If you don't understand it, I will find a place tomorrow."

    Han Annan was dragged by Zhu Changyu to choose a room. Midsummer turned his attention to Qiu Mo and saw Qiu Mojin. Staring at the door of the room where Dugu Mohan brought Ruan Chacha into the room, her hands were pinched, it was her again! Why is this Ruan Chacha again!

    Ruan Chacha was pulled into the room by Dugu Mohan. Before he had time to say anything, Ruan Chacha's lips were blocked, and his chin was pinched. Ruan Chacha involuntarily opened the upper and lower lips, and Dugu Mohan kissed Ruan Chacha extremely intensely.

    "Um..." Ruan Chacha slapped him on the shoulder, but Dugu Mohan didn't take it seriously, picking her up and pressing her on the wall to kiss.

    Every time Ruan Chacha was almost out of breath, Dugu Mohan let her go, let her catch her breath, and finally eased her mind. Dugu Mohan kissed her again so that she could not resist.

    Until someone knocked on the door, Dugu Mohan was willing to let her go, Ruan Chacha collapsed on the bed, the price of this green tea was too great, help!

    Dugu Mohan was called out, Ruan Chacha softly turned on the green tea value, "876 points!" Ruan Chacha exclaimed, unexpectedly Ruan Yujin's anger value was so high!

    It seemed that she would be relieved soon, and suddenly felt that the kiss was not uncomfortable. As long as the green tea was quickly filled up, she would be content.

    Next, she had to work harder. Just thinking about it, the green tea value moved, constantly adding 2 points and 1 point.

    She was dumbfounded, what's the situation outside? Who is so awesome? Isn't it Ruan Yujin?

    The correct answer is Ruan Yujin. Ruan Yujin sits on the sofa and sneers at Dugumo from time to time.

    When Dugu Mohan didn't hear it, Junrong Chunfeng was proud.

    Both Qiu Mo and Ji Rusi were silent. Seeing Dugumo's mouth was smiling, as a man, he could see what he had just done in the room.

    The atmosphere was divided into two polarizations, Ruan Yujin was very angry, and still couldn't stop how much fruit he ate.

    When I saw Dugu Mohan, I had to say a few words, and no one stopped him from saying, as long as you don't fight Dugu Mohan, they don't care how love plays tricks on Dugu Mohan.

    Since Dugu Mohan came out of the room in midsummer, his eyes have not left him.

    Ruan Chacha came out in a loose white dress, with soft black hair exposed to her waist, her small face was even smaller in her hair, and she looked weak and deceptive.

    She wanted this kind of illusion. She was afraid of Qiu Mo before, but now he is eyeing it anyway. The green tea value will soon be full, and auxiliary tools will be used.

    Sure enough, as soon as she appeared, the moment Qiu Mo saw Ruan Chacha, his eyes glowed like a wolf.

    Ruan Chacha actually wanted to fill the value of green tea tonight. Seeing that she changed her clothes, Dugu Mohan arrogantly pulled her to sit beside him.

    If it weren't for Ruan Yujin, he would force Ruan Chacha to sit on his lap.

    Ruan Chacha smiled, she didn't dare to look at Qiu Mo's eyes at all, Ruan Yujin, Ruan Yujin, don't let her down, she wants to challenge her to be full of green tea tonight.