Everyone's attention was now off of you, your nervousness died down a bit but your palms were still sweaty and clammy, your breathing was still mildly off so all could be heard from you were small pants. You tried to listen to everyone but your mind was fogging up as you felt the room spinning, you only ever got this feeling when something bad was about to happen... But nobody could've ever prepared you for what was going to happen next.

Y/N POV: The confused looks of everyone got more intense, I was snapped back into reality by five massive machines charging into the gymnasium and in the process surrounding everyone including myself. I felt my face begin to pale as I looked up at the giant mech.

"Kyahahahaha! Thanks for bearing with us!" The machines all yelled in sync.

I grunted as the echoing sound rang through my ears, I could swear that I heard ringing, I made a quick effort to cover up my ears to avoid any mishaps that may happen, I looked at my other classmates with a terrified expression, just hoping that I wouldn't loose my cool. It seemed as my classmates had the exact same level of composure that I did as the gym erupted with all sorts of screaming and yelling, I flinched some more and just prayed that the noise would die down as quickly as possible.

"Damn it! There are more monsters! We're surrounded!" One of the more taller males yelled, I gasped as one of the giant mechs spoke a reply. "These aren't monsters. They're Exisals!" One of them yelled as if that made things any less stressful "They're highly mobile, bipedal weapons platforms." I felt sick, my head felt like it was going to spin, but I barley had any time to process what was happening before one of the other guys yelled "W-Weapons?!"

"Should we take these for a spin by killin' one of 'em?!" One of the 'Exisals' yelled.

My heart dropped, surely these...things aren't that cruel to the point where they would kill you guys right of the bat? Right?

"Gyaaaaahhh!!! Wait a minute! It wouldn't be any fun picking on plain, good-for-nothing commoners!"

I felt myself relax a little bit knowing that I wasn't the only one who felt that this situation was insane, that wave of relaxation was interrupted by a loud voice yelling yet again.

"You're right. We should at least think of an interesting way to kill you, maybe I'll pick you up and squeeze ya till your guts come gushin' out like toothpaste!"

I felt my heart drop at that horrifying sentence, but some part of me still didn't believe it, it was almost too unbelievable, honestly giant mechs? With this newfound confidence I felt my posture return as I took a step forward to one of the mechs and spoke as clearly as possible cutting of the girl beside me.

"Do you have any proof to backup your statement that you'll do such a thing?" I asked.

I held onto my own hands as I spoke, squeezing them till my knuckles turned white.

I tried not to quiver with fear as the giant mech preceded to tower over me, it probably saw the pure fear in my eyes and spoke.

"You're an interesting one, how about instead of toothpaste I start peelin' off your limbs one by one, like string cheese?" It told me.

I felt my body almost shrink in fear as I couldn't help but let out a girly scream out of fear. They must've known exactly how to get to me by saying how they wanted to kill me but by making that high pitch squeal made me shrink down even more 'never again' I muttered to myself.

"Wait! We can't kill them with the Exisals."

I was still embarrassed from my last mishap so I kept my head down but perked up by hearing another thing being said.