Except that this statement is true. , As if unable to think of

    anything else, Duguyi nodded, " I guess that's the case." "I'm going to tell Uncle Ping clearly." Dugumo was cold and handsome, and was about to charge down.

    Jiang Yue and Duguyi held him again, "Aren't you going to add fuel to the fire? Let Chacha go back to live for a few days. Ruan Zongping is already looking for someone to find out how you treated Chacha in the past, let him check it out and see. under his specific reaction, I told Ruan you go on a trip. "

    after Jiang month Dugu finished persuade the cold desert, it was still a little worried," my husband, you say Chacha at home will not be bullied ah ..? "

    Dugu Yi really couldn't say for sure, "Chacha now has a big change in temperament, and his temperament is too soft, I am afraid it is really..." Dugu Yi shook his head.

    "Then what to do? The child is so good, thinking of being bullied by Sheng Suxin, my heart feels uncomfortable!" Jiang Yue anxiously pulled Duguyi's sleeve.

    Duguyi quickly calmed Jiang Yue's emotions, "My wife, don't worry, I will let the Chang's wife of the Ruan family take care of it. It won't be too late to take action if anything happens."

    Jiang Yue felt a little calmer when she heard Duguyi's words. "The Chacha child saved Mo Han's life. Our Dugu family can't let her cool down."

    Duguyi clasped Jiang Yue tightly and patted Jiang Yue's shoulder lightly.

    The two were so affectionate and affectionate that Dugu Mohan had already gotten downstairs and got on the car. Originally, he was driving towards Ruan's house, but he didn't know what he thought of, so he drove the car in the opposite direction of Ruan's house.

    Ruan Chacha sat in the back seat, looking out the window in a daze, she didn't know what to do? I can only go back and live for a few days and see how it works.

    Ruan Zongping had been paying attention to whether anyone was following his car, but when he saw that no one followed him for most of the way, Ruan Zongping gave a cold snort and was very dissatisfied.

    Wordless all the way, after arriving at Ruan’s house, Ruan Chacha got out of the car, and Mrs. Chang came over with a smile and took Ruan Chacha’s luggage upstairs. Ruan Chacha saw that the other party was also quite old.

    Reached out and took the other luggage over, "I'll take these."

    Sister Chang was taken aback, the young lady seemed to be different, she never cared how much she took.

    Ruan Zongping was quite moved when he saw it. There were not many people in the family, and the servants only took care of two of them. The other one was off today, so only Chang's wife was left.

    Ruan Chacha secretly observed the Ruan family. To be honest, the Ruan family was half smaller than Dugu Mohan's villa, and it was considered a very good family.

    Entering the living room of Ruan's house, Ruan Chacha thought that Sheng Suxin would be here, but Sheng Suxin was not at home.

    "My wife went out to buy groceries, and said that she would make her husband's favorite food tonight." Chang's wife explained with a smile.

    Ruan Chacha didn't say anything, Ruan Zongping didn't listen, and entered Ruan Chacha's room. The room was very large and there was a balcony. There were pictures of the original owner's childhood on the dressing table.

    On the photo, the original owner smiled brightly, and the woman holding the original owner looked at the original owner with tenderness in her eyes.