Ruan Chacha: "???" The second female gave up Dugu Mohan? what's going on?

    "Why?" Ruan Chacha felt so strange, she wouldn't break her head, would she?

    Bai Xin was moved by Ruan Chacha's obsessive emotions, "Seeing that you are going to save Mohan regardless of the danger of your own life, I admire you very much." People who are more important than their own lives, what does she take against Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha: "..." Mainly because Dugu Mohan died, she also had to take a dog, can she have other choices? Affectionate personality design can be seen deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

    "Actually, it doesn't matter, if Brother Mohan likes you, I can..." Ruan Chacha really doesn't want this plot to derail anymore, and it's completely divorced from the original plot!

    Facing Ruan Chacha's selfless consideration of others, Bai Xin immediately interrupted her.

    "You don't need to feel guilty. Love is selfish. If love is as selfless as you, only you will be hurt." Bai Xin reminded Ruan Chacha with heartfelt words.

    No matter what Ruan Chacha said, Bai Xin thought she was a good-hearted person doing good deeds. She couldn't argue with her words. She wanted her not to give up Dugu and cold, but Bai Xin snatched the topic every time. Some tea tea.

    In the end, Ruan Chacha on the hospital bed almost foamed out of her breath. It's over! The two girls are not chasing the loneliness and coldness anymore, can the next plot be the same as the original?

    Wait, if it's not the same, then doesn't she need to die? Ruan Chacha suddenly slapped her stupid head, which shows that this green tea is worthwhile! Is it enough to show that he has successfully escaped from the tragic ending?

    Ruan Chacha quickly turned on the green tea system, and when he saw his green tea value, his smile instantly froze. What's the matter? Rubbing his eyes vigorously, staring at the green tea in front of him, his eyes widened.

    "715 points!" What happened! Obviously the green tea value is 813 points before going out! Why is there no one hundred points!

    "System! You come out! System!" Ruan Chacha sat up in shock, not caring about the pain, so she wanted to ask her the missing 100-point green tea value?

    After yelling, because she was in the ward, Ruan Chacha became a little sensible and yelled relatively quietly, not knowing whether the green tea system was impatient or what she yelled at.

    A green tea value usage record jumped out directly in front of her eyes? Ruan Chacha was opened blankly, can I still use the green tea value?

    Open at one o'clock, and it says "Emergency mission: save the man in the water, Dugu Mohan, automatically open the car door as an auxiliary function of the green tea system, which requires -98 points of green tea value."

    Ruan Chacha is confused, and 98 points are reduced? ? "You robbery!!" Laozi finally increased the green tea value, and his tears were dry, so I reduced it so much at once! ! Angry!

    "Why did the car door open automatically? Didn't Dugu Mohan open it from the inside with his hands?" Ruan Cha was so suffocated.

    The Green Tea System was silent, completely ignoring her anger and confusion.

    "If you don't give me a satisfactory answer now, I will jump down from this building today!" Ruan Chacha gritted her teeth and threatened the green tea system. What kind of ghost system, deduction of green tea value, did not say a word.