"Oh, and by the way. You'll have chaotic housemates... I hope that's fine for the both of you" Jimin said while his eyes still on the road.

"We don't mind, uncle. It's fine. Thank you for letting us stay there" Sunoo said.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

"We're here" Jimin said enthusiastically as he stopped the car in front of a huge house.

"Wow, you live here, uncle Jiminie? It's so huge!" Sunoo exclaimed while going out the car which made Jimin laugh.

"This is not my house, Sunoo. Although yes, I bought it but I bought this for my nephews and they will be your roommates starting today" Jimin explained while escorting the both inside the house using his spare key.

"Everyone! I know you are all still awake. Get down here for a while" Jimin shouted on the living room while putting down his things on the center table.

The three heard voices on the rooms upstairs.

"Uncle Jimin?! Oh my gosh! I miss you!" the blonde shouted before running down the stairs to hug Jimin.

"Okay, okay. I miss you too, Jay. Where are the other three?" Jimin said to Jay who was clinging to Jimin.

"They're all here" Jay said and stood straight when he heard the footsteps on the stairs.

"Uncle~ do you know what time is it?" the short boy said while pouting and rubbing his eyes while yawning.

Jimin just laughed at him.

"I want to surprise you!" Jimin just said.

"Uncle! Did you buy me some bunggeopang from Busan?" Another blonde asked Jimin.

"Of course, Niki. How could I ever forget that" Jimin said and give him a paper brown bag with fish buns which made Niki's eyes sparkle. Busan's bungeoppang hits differently, for real. They are just too perfect for Niki's taste buds.

"Omo! Thank you, uncle~" Niki said enthusiastically.

"Jay, where's your brother?" Jimin asked.

"I'm here, uncle" Sunghoon emotionlessly answered while walking down the stairs.

As soon as Jaeyoon saw Sunghoon, his eyes widen out of shock.

"Oh, it's you!" Jaeyoon said while pointing at Sunghoon which made Sunghoon's eyebrows furrow.

"Me?"

"Yeah. I already saw you before"

But he suddenly slapped his mind as he realized that he was not supposed to say that since it might be the reason that the humans might know what he is since he saw the man in the cave while he was still a merman.

“Oh hehe, maybe we just met somewhere” Jaeyoon said with an embarrassed smile. Sunghoon just shook his head and went beside his friends.

“So who are they and why are they here?” Sunghoon asked nonchalantly.

“Oh right! Hi, I am Kim Sunoo and..” Sunoo started then elbowed Jaeyoon for him to introduce himself to the others.

“Sim Jae-- Jake. Shim Jake” Jake said, changing his name into a different one since he doesn’t want the others to know his real name.

“...and we are here to find something but then, uncle Jiminie nearly gets us killed on our way so he offered this house to be the place for us to stay” Sunoo explained to the four which made Jimin laugh.