Wan Qingqing's hand holding the red wine glass gradually turned white, and it took a long time to recover his blood.

    "That's it." So he wouldn't get back with her anyway?

    Dugu Mohan kept shouting ugly, Ruan Chacha was so angry, the guy insisted that she go to the hotel room upstairs to change her dress.

    "I'm not going." Ruan Chacha was too lazy to toss, the prom was almost over, what else to change.

    Seeing that Dugu Mohan refused, "Then always wear a suit."

    Dugu Mohan let Ruan Chacha put on the suit. Ruan Chacha only wore it at first, but he insisted on letting her put her hands into the sleeves. Think about Dugu Mohan's height of about 188, and she wears a six-meter-high. In terms of height, she is like a silly big sister.

    She couldn't stretch her hands out, except for her small head and calves, only the suit was left.

    "It's fine for me to wear it, so I can't reach my sleeves when I wear it." Ruan Chacha is really helpless, she suspects that this product is intentional.

    Dugu Mohan ignored her words, "Either go up and change it, or wear it." She didn't give her a chance to discuss.

    Even if it changed, she didn't want to go up to change. This kind of plot of changing clothes at a party is usually used for female cannon fodder or something in the dog blood. It is very unfriendly, and absolutely something happens in the morning.

    She don't want to join in such a lively, scary tight, small cannon fodder is good for life, and Lin Moyu and Midsummer flashed through her mind.

    When it's over, Midsummer and Lin Moyu will definitely hate her this time, maybe they will discuss how to deal with her in private, this wave of hatred is safe and secure.

    Now that I think about it, my brain hurts. The villain really needs to be careful. The green tea value is now over 690 points, so I should be more careful.

    After filling up the green tea value, she was relieved, Ruan Chacha was thinking about it, and suddenly a small cake appeared in front of her eyes.

    "Eat." Dugu Mohan handed Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha glanced at him unexpectedly, and took the cake in his hand.

    After taking a bite, it was even more magical, "This... isn't this the cake you ate in the ski villa?" She still wanted to eat it, but in the old house, she couldn't speak.

    Dugu Mohan coughed unnaturally, "Yeah."

    "Strange, I also walked around, why didn't I see this cake?" Just some snacks that she is not interested in.

    Of course Dugu Mohan would not admit it, because he was afraid that she would be bored, so he specially asked someone to make it, "There is still not enough."

    Ruan Chacha didn't think too much, just a little bit of his head, and eat it in a happy mood. Food can cure the mood , Especially when you eat the food you want to eat, your mood will be completely released.

    Seeing her enjoyment like a kitten, Dugu Mohan glanced at her disdainfully, isn't it just a little cake? He could look at Ruan Chacha, but he couldn't look away.

    "Mohan, Grandpa Ji wants to see you and go." A middle-aged man said to Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan nodded, then turned to look at Ruan Chacha, Ruan Chacha knew that this guy wanted to take her with him.

    She was eating happily, "Brother Mohan, don't worry about going to see Grandpa Ji, I'm not good at talking, it's more comfortable to sit here."

    She refused to go with him, the middle-aged man was anxious. As he walked with him, Dugu Mohan had to ask Ruan Chacha.

    "Don't walk around." He called the bodyguard to come and see Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha looked up after eating the little cake, and two bodyguards in black with sunglasses were standing beside her.

    Ruan Chacha: "???" What? What international jokes that dog man Dugu Mohan made.

    Let alone the question of whether others dare to approach, it is estimated that the flies will not dare to approach.

    Ruan Chacha still spoke, "Well, you don't have to guard me, I am safe now."

    She felt out of breath, and the two bodyguards shook their heads together, "Master, master said, protect you. Safety."

    "I'm safe now, or do you go to rest?" Ruan Chacha really didn't like the feeling of being watched, and she just saw a back garden behind with a swing.

    She wanted to relax, "It's okay, I can do it myself, there are so many people next to me, no one dares to do anything to me."

    Unfortunately, no matter what she said, the two bodyguards refused to let her alone. Ruan Chacha is dead.

    In the end, she asked Han Annan to come and rescue her. Ruan Chacha was in a good mood while breathing the fresh air outside.

    "Thank you, Brother An Nan."

    Han Annan waved his hand, " Raise your hand." Just when I wanted to tell Ruan Chacha to push her on the swing, someone waved at him.

    "Chacha, you first swing on the swing by yourself, I'll go over, and I'll come over to accompany you on the swing."

    Ruan Chacha nodded, "Okay, Brother An Nan, you go ahead."

    Han Annan hurried to the person who was beckoning him. Go, Ruan Chacha stayed in the deserted back garden.

    The lights are still bright, and the garden looks beautiful.

    Ruan Chacha came to the swing, sat on it, looked up at the stars in the sky, it was so beautiful, and slowly swayed the swing by himself.

    I don't know how long it was. Someone pushed the swing from behind. Ruan Chacha thought it was Han Annan, and didn't look back.

    "Brother An Nan, look, the sky full of stars is really beautiful." Ruan Chacha pointed to the sky for Han Annan to appreciate it.

    The person pushing the swing took an obvious pause, and then continued pushing.

    Ruan Chacha hadn't noticed the strangeness, only enjoying the people behind him pushing the high swing.

    "This back garden is quite beautiful. Brother An Nan, do you have it in your house?" Ruan Chacha remembered that there was no such garden in that villa in Dugu Mohan.

    "Yes, but one is missing." The

    faint smell of tobacco filled Ruan Chacha's breath, Ruan Chacha slammed her feet on the ground.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during 2020-10-09 23:19:56~2020-10-10 18:01:22 or irrigated nutrient solution~

    Thanks for casting mine Little angel: 1 llloy;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 4 bottles of Floating Weary Guest, Lulu Not Talking; It doesn’t matter if

    you are the best actress , Yanyan, or not, 1 bottle; thank you very much for treating me For the support, I will continue to work hard!