"I know now." Lin Moyu pressed on step by step.

    Ruan Chacha became impatient, "If you just want to say this, then you don't have to go on."

    Lin Moyu's expression suddenly condensed, "Xia Xia likes him very much."

    Finally it came to the point, "So? She likes me very much. Want to hand in hand?" Ruan Chacha thought these protagonists and supporting roles were funny, and it almost subverted her three views.

    Really have to stay away from the protagonist of these dog blood, none of them is normal.

    Lin Moyu probably didn't expect her to be so direct. He looked at her up and down again, "You seem to be very different from Xia Xia."

    "If you come to persuade me to divorce Dugu Mohan, then you have found the wrong person, and I have no initiative." Ruan Chacha changed her mind. This is a good opportunity to get away from Dugu Mohan in the future.

    Lin Moyu obviously couldn't keep up with Ruan Chacha's deliberate thinking. She didn't understand that she was ridiculous about what she said to him at the moment, but she didn't care the next moment.

    "I think you misunderstood what I meant. Xia Xia likes him, and I... like you." There was no wave in Lin Moyu's eyes.

    I believe you a ghost! Ruan Chacha almost jumped up again, "Don't talk nonsense." In case Midsummer hears it, he may decide how to retaliate against her in the future.

    Lin Moyu felt a little amused at her ghostly appearance, "You are beautiful, and it is possible for every man to fall in love with you."

    Ruan Chacha was especially wary of him. Although this person didn't have much ups and downs in his speech, It just makes her feel very uncomfortable, even if it is praise, she can get up and down.

    It's as if one person said "It's a pity, such a pretty face" before killing the other, there is this creepy sense of crisis.

    Anyone can like her, but Lin Moyu is absolutely impossible, "I know what you want to do. I want to please your woman by hurting others. Although you love her very much, this method is very despicable."

    Ruan Chacha didn't mean anything. Rather, it directly exposes his purpose.

    "Despicable? You may not have seen more despicable and sordid, this is not a means, at most it is to have fun." Lin Moyu smiled and took a sip of wine.

    Ruan Chacha feels that both the supporting role and the protagonist are very confident. It seems that except for the heroine, other women can be at their disposal. I really don't know where the self-confidence comes from.

    "Despicable or nasty, I don't know, but you have found the right fun." Ruan Chacha lifted her hair before Lin Moyu could react.

    I looked around and no one noticed it. I rushed to Lin Moyu and poured the wine glass in his hand directly from his head. The red wine instantly penetrated Lin Moyu's hair, face, and clothes.

    Ruan Chacha smiled softly, "Is this happy or not?"

    Lin Moyu didn't expect Ruan Chacha to come like this at all, staring at her with unkind eyes.

    Ruan Chacha had been wary of pulling Ruan Chacha's hand so suddenly, Ruan Chacha had already taken two steps back when he had this action.

    As soon as the wine glass in his hand was put, the wine glass fell to the ground with a "clang". What surprised Ruan Chacha was that the wine glass was not broken? Plastic?