Ruan Chacha nodded blankly, feeling the eyes of everyone, "It's me. Relationship.” There is indeed such a thing in the original text. The original owner is so stupid, so in love that she has no head, and even asked for a divorce.

    Ruan Chacha's confused state was enough for everyone in Dugu's family to see that she had just learned about this, and she just continued to follow Dugu Mohan's words.

    "Do you dare to lie about this? I want to push Chacha again, how can I raise a son like you!" Jiang Yue ran over and swung a stick on him vigorously.

    Dugu Mohan was about to have a heart attack, "Ruan Chacha, you can explain it clearly." Bingshan's face was almost untensioned.

    Ruan Chacha immediately pretended to be in a hurry to explain to Jiang Yue and Dugu Xiaoling, Jiang Yue waved a big hand.

    "Don't intercede with me, sister-in-law! Just hit it, it's right!" Dugu Xiaoling ruthlessly shielded Ruan Chacha from any explanation.

    Jiang Yue grabbed his hand and hit her son on the back, "Let you have extramarital affairs, let you push tea and tea, let you calculate wealth!

    Not a dutiful son!..." Dugu Mohan didn't dare to force Jiang Yue, so he could only let it go. You Jiang Yue hit him without saying a word.

    Seeing that the lesson was almost done, Ruan Chacha stopped Jiang Yue's wooden stick in time.

    "Mom, please don't hit him, Brother Mohan knew that he was wrong." His eyes flushed and looked at Jiang Yue.

    Dugumohanbingshan's face was as cold as one hundred degrees below zero, and he uttered Ruan Chacha.

    "I'm right, you were all fooled by Ruan Chacha." Dugu Mohan was naughty when he was a child. It was commonplace to be beaten by his grandfather. It was the first time that he was beaten by his mother.

    Ruan Chacha didn't think that this product could be so deadly. Looking at Jiang Yue, who had just died down, she became angry again in an instant. Dad, you are so capable, she has no ability to pull him down to heaven.

    Jiang Yue hit with a wooden stick again, Ruan Chacha felt a lot of pain, doesn't Dugu Mohan hurt? No eyebrows were frowned.

    Dugu Xiaoling stepped up, Ruan Chacha thought she was here to pull Jiangyue and told her to stop fighting, but Dugu Xiaoling came to pull her for a long time.

    "Chacha, don't feel sorry for him. This hurts. He has a thick skin and doesn't feel any pain. I am his aunt. I grew up watching him since I was a child. I have to teach him to make so many mistakes. I can't be softhearted." Dugu Xiao Ling really didn't feel bad about Jiang Yue's fight at this point.

    Dugu Mohan who heard clearly: "..." He didn't want to admit that this aunt was dear.

    Ruan Chacha was embarrassed and didn't know whether to persuade or not. She lowered her head and stood staring at her toes.

    Dugu Xiaoling knew that she was still distressed, but she felt that what she said was reasonable and didn't know what to do.

    "This beef jerky is very fragrant, try it." Dugu Xiaoling watched her nephew be beaten leisurely while eating the beef jerky.

    Ruan Chacha looked at the beef jerky in front of him, "..." This aunt said that she was not a dear, but she didn't believe it, good fellow, it's an audience.

    Jiang Yue was tired from beating her hands, but Dugu Mohan still said nothing, letting her beat her with a cold face.

    Gasping for breath, "Don't you dare?" Jiang Yue was very annoyed, and at the same time she felt sorry for him, but she felt very uncomfortable thinking about what he was doing.