Dugu Mohan covered his forehead with a headache, "Grandpa, don't listen to my aunt." Ruan Chacha made a ghost.

    Ruan Chacha heard Dugu Mohan's words, looked at Dugu Xiaoling's obviously angry face, and silently gave Dugu Mohan a bit of wax in his heart. That's how it was done.

    Dugu Xiaoling's face suddenly changed, "Why did I say nonsense? What did I say nonsense?" This little bastard, it seems that he won't be able to fight.

    "Your aunt didn't say anything, so why did you just talk nonsense?" The old man Dugu retorted Dugu Mohan.

    Jiang Yue also felt that something was wrong with her son, "Speaking of an adult, don't interrupt." Blaming her son.

    Dugu Mohan: "..."

    Ruan Chacha is almost laughing to death. Look, Leng Lian blames me not knowing how uncomfortable at this time, ha ha ha...

    Dugu Xiaoling originally planned to talk in a few words, but his nephew is so bad, of course not Let him go easily.

    "Dad, you grandson, it's not good for Chacha, just yell at her every day, and still... still do it to her!" Dugu Xiaoling is afraid that the world will not be chaotic.

    The old man Dugu obviously couldn't believe that his grandson actually did something to Chacha. He still knew how to yell at Chacha, but he couldn't listen. He thought that if young people get along for a longer time, he might be in love with Chacha.

    As a result, not only did he not have a love for a long time, but he also started to play with tea!

    "Is what your aunt said is true?" The old man Dugu was stern, his aura was 800 meters high in an instant.

    Ruan Chacha was a little scared when he saw it, but Dugu Mohan was used to it, and calmly replied, "Grandpa, auntie has misunderstood, why should I do something to her."

    Ruan Chacha also explained quickly, "Grandpa, brother Mohan I didn't do anything to me. Auntie really misunderstood." Her face was so scared that she was always pale, Jiang Yue was afraid that she would pass out, shook her hand, shook her, shocked.

    "Why are your hands so cold? Are there any discomforts?" Jiang Yue was so scared that she quickly asked Ruan Chacha, still shaking.

    Ruan Chacha wanted to withdraw her hand. Just about to speak, her eyes suddenly looked towards Dugu Mohan, and Jiang Yue was shocked again by the timidity in her eyes.

    Looking into the line of sight she was looking at, she happened to see her son staring at Ruan Chacha with warning eyes.

    Jiang Yue shook her heart and looked away, but Ruan Chacha was already afraid to speak again. She trembled and looked very distressing.

    "Don't be afraid, mom is here. If anything happens, mom will decide for you." Seeing scared the child.

    Ruan Chacha lowered her head, and shook her head with a strong smile, "Mom, I'm fine, brother Mohan... is very good to me." With red eyes, she held her hands tightly, and

    Jiang Yue could hear it. It's very wrong. Why has this child become so timid, how confident and arrogant he was before?

    "Something must have happened, tell mom." Jiang Yue softly discouraged Ruan Chacha.

    But no matter what she asked, Ruan Chacha always insisted that it was all right, but her trembling appearance had betrayed herself.

    "What's wrong with your feet?" Jiang Yue saw the bandage on Ruan Chacha's feet.