What Ruan Chacha said was the truth from the bottom of the heart, but other people felt that she had been bearing the burden of humiliation all the time. The more this happened, the more sad Ruan Chacha was.

    Bai Xin shook his head discouragedly, "I know you are more mournful now, but you, as the wife of Dugu indifferent cold, saw other women seduce your husband, and something indescribable actually happened. You are completely You have the right to fight and make trouble."

    Bai Xin guessed that she wanted Ruan Chacha to make trouble. Her identity was not qualified to make trouble, but Ruan Chacha, as the main palace, of course can justify accusations and even beat and scold her in midsummer.

    Ruan Chacha hasn't reacted yet. The Midsummer behind Bai Xin heard Bai Xin guide Ruan Chacha to beat her. Midsummer certainly refused.

    "Why did you just make her trouble me? Didn't you also seduce Mo Han? Ruan Chacha, look at the clothes she wore today, don't you? I don't need to say who she wears to see." Midsummer has always been superficial. It looks very sweet and weak, but in fact, it is not easy to mess with.

    Bai Xin vigorously waved the hand that pulled her clothes away in midsummer, "Let go of your dirty hands! Do you know how expensive my clothes are? You can't afford to sell you!"

    "What about more expensive? Mo Han Did you take a look at you? You want Ruan Chacha to retaliate against me, so that you can seduce Mo Han!" In the middle of summer, Bai Xin is bound to be pulled into the water.

    Bai Xin was very angry, "You think everyone is you! With nasty thoughts."

    "I am nasty? You are not nasty when you dress like this?" Midsummer grabbed her to dress and reveal the matter, making Bai Xin unable to argue.

    Ruan Chacha: "..." She was in the palace. She was dumbfounded when she watched the "Little Three and Little Four" quarrel. Why did she quarrel again?

    "Ruan Chacha! You say! Who is more excessive?" Bai Xin was so angry that he almost started with Midsummer again.

    Bai Xin and Shengxia both looked at her at the same time.

    Ruan Chacha: "???" What's the situation? Can she say that both of them are too much? As Mohan's wife, you are the women who seduce her husband. Who is more excessive if you ask her? Was your brain out?

    "I..." Ruan Chacha was about to answer them.

    The silent Dugu Mohan finally got angry, "Enough! Ruan Chacha, follow me up."

    Ruan Chacha wanted to roll his eyes to the sky, why did he go early, always after the trouble, if his brothers weren't there, She must be green and he is green!

    But it's good, staying away from this place of right and wrong is more important than anything else, she is here for her bubble drama!

    Seeing Dugu Mohan roaring at Ruan Chacha in the midsummer, my heart was even more excited.

    Bai Xin took a deep breath, wondering why Mo Han called Ruan Chacha to go up there?

    Ruan Chacha doesn't matter, but I have to thank Dugu Mohan for finally bringing her upstairs, so he is relieved.

    But her reaction fell in the eyes of other people, but it was so humble, as long as Dugu Mohan called her, no matter how sad she was before, she could immediately be happy and pleasant. It was truly amazing and regrettable.

    Ruan Chacha's complexion finally looked a little good, but the next moment, she was pulled upstairs by Dugu Mohan, holding her hand very hard and it hurt to death.