That made my eyes widen..

Me: Chris..

Chris: don't worry, I won't ruined your relationship with Jungkook, I know you really love him, just like how you describing him to me everyday and even earlier, I know only you can give me was friendship and I already accept it, when I get back here to meet you and to confess on you, but I'm too late, I'm too late that jungkook already own you, and he already chain your heart to be him..

Then he let go of my hand now..

Chris: so, see you in future? Call me if jungkook proposed to you, ok? For sure he planning it already...

He chuckled but I heard a painful on his eyes, I didn't know that a friend like him was like me since before..

Then we both start to stand up..

Chris: I need to go now to prepare my clothes..so take care ok?

He tap my head and I just nod and he lastly smile and walk away but I call him and he turn around and I just smile and walk towards at him and hug him from his neck..I felt that he startled because of what I did...

Me: I'm sorry for hurting you Chris, you will be my forever bestfriend, I'm sorry that I love him and I only can give to you is friendship, please don't avoid me or ignore me if you already at US, we gonna miss you so much Specially the girls, they will miss you so much, take care ok?

Chris: I will take care nayeon, thank you for everything..

Then I just smile, until I spotted someone when I open my eyes, it's my boyfriend and his friends, I'm dead!

Then I slowly broke the hug while looking at him and Chris also look at him, while he start to walk towards here and immediately grab my hand...

Chris: jungkook it's not what you mean

Jungkook: shut up!

That made my eyes widen and jungkook Immediately take me away from the cafe and I just look at Chris and he just looking at us and sigh..

Then when we already outside of the cafe, he stop and he let go of my hand and turn around, I saw the madness on his eyes..

Jungkook: you tell me that you gonna meet your mom friend, but what is that huh? You lie to me nayeon, you lie on me! You know that I really hate a liars, but you did that

Me: kook, listen to me first, please, please listen to me first, yes I lie at you because I doesn't want you to get mad that I will met Chris.

Jungkook: get mad? You already see how I'm so mad right now nayeon, I saw you and him hugging each other and what next? You both going to kiss each other? Just like that?!

Me: look it's not what you think, please listen..

Jungkook: explain!

Jin: kook Lower your voice, she is a girl....

Jimin: calm down jungkook, ok? Let nayeon explain....

Me: they are right kook

Then I hold his hand to calm down him..

Me: I met Chris because he going back at US and won't study at our campus, you know that he is my childhood bestfriend and he wants us to have some coffee before he left

Jungkook: then what's that he said that he likes you huh? Tell me that, that you looks blushing and shock when he said that

He let go of his hand on me, and I saw that a tears start to form on his eyes...

Jungkook: I really love you nayeon, please don't hurt me just like this, I give you everything, I give my whole trust and I give my whole heart to you, and please don't broke those apart, I didn't know what I gonna start, I didn't know how I can recover if you left me just like what mom did to me, please nayeon..

He already crying while saying those and I just cup his face that I already near at him and I start to wipe his tears..

Me: yes he Confess at me, but you didn't heard what I told him, only friendship I can give to him and he knows that you only the guy I love and only you kook, I won't find some guy who is more handsome, sexy, bad guy, or nice guy that you, I already so fine that you become my boyfriend, who really take care of me, who really loves me more than I love him, who is the one really felt to me that he won't cheat on me or hurt me, please don't cry now, I won't never leave you, I won't do that to a guy like you that so special on me..

Taehyung: see? Jungkook don't be overthinking, we all know that nayeon Won't leave you, you both look a perfect couple and no one will broke you apart..

Then I just smile at Taehyung

Me: if you want, I will call dad and mom, to sleep there first..or..I will tell to mom to brought some my things to live on your house and for sure they will allow me

That made him look at me and I saw a shinning on his eyes when I said that..

Jungkook: really?

Me: of course yes, I also miss living with you, you know..

Then he just smile widely and nodded..such a cutie