"What do you believe? Do you know what happened? Do you believe it?" Bai Xin raised her eyebrows and unceremoniously toward Midsummer.

    In midsummer, he blushed immediately and couldn't speak, hesitated for a long time and finally didn't say anything.

    But Qiu Mo's face did not change, and he did not get angry because Midsummer was embarrassed. He only said to Midsummer, "What should I say and what should not be said, don't you know?"

    I thought it was Xiao Baihua, but it was just a disguise. , Boring, Qiu Mo let go of her hand on her shoulder and drank the wine in one sip.

    Midsummer didn't dare to speak any more, but Ji Rusi wanted to laugh at Qiu Mo.

    "It's okay for Mr. Qiu, when is he so kind? It's worth applauding if he is willing to make a dowry for her." Ji Rusi usually refers to Sang and cursing at Huai, which is very uncomfortable.

    Zhu Changyu laughed mockingly, Chacha is the most unselfish towards Mohan, the best girl, and the rest, like Bai Xin, came for Dugu Mohan's money and status.

    Qiu Mojun's face was gloomy, "Human, there is always one eye frustration."

    Ji Rusi glanced at Midsummer and plunged into the sea of ​​books again.

    Zhu Changyu and Wei Shilei both started to play and ignored neither. Bai Xin just wanted to chat with Dugu Mohan, but Dugu Mohan kept closing his eyes and rested, Bai Xin was so sad that he could not find a chance.

    Midsummer was so ridiculed, still unwilling to pay attention to Dugu Mohan, Qiu Mo on the side seemed to have lost interest in Midsummer, but he was thinking of Ruan Chacha upstairs, and wanted to see her beautiful face. I have seen her before. The appearance of fighting with other women only feels hideous, and now, just listening to the voice makes him worry about it.

    Ruan Chacha slept in a dazed manner, completely unaware that a scene comparable to a palace fighting drama was happening downstairs, and the value of green tea was still surging.

    When I woke up the next day, I slept very satisfied. I checked the time and it was only 5:30 in the morning. Okay, she slept very early last night, so she woke up naturally early, stretched her waist and looked at the green tea. value.

    Ruan Chacha was so shocked that he woke up so many points and then went up again? Is there a problem with the green tea system? It shouldn't be! Could it be that when she fell asleep last night, the brothers downstairs helped her speak?

    Ruan Chacha pinched her chin. Well, it's very possible. In short, she is happy.

    Walking to the floor-to-ceiling window, I opened the curtains, and the whiteness outside made Ruan Chacha feel even more happy. Seeing that the brothers are so powerful, she will cook breakfast. As a foodie, her cooking skills are of course incredible. of.

    And this is one of the must-have skills for green tea. Ruan Chacha wrapped herself tightly, wore a hat, and covered her face by a third, making her look soft and cute.

    When I went downstairs, the living room smelled of alcohol, Ruan Chacha couldn't help but sneezed, and it smelled bad.

    I quickly cleaned up everything in the living room, and then sprayed a bottle of perfume in her bag. The perfume smells good. I don’t know what brand of perfume the original owner bought, anyway. She doesn't quite understand.

    What Ruan Chacha didn't know was that there was a person lying on the other side of the living room, watching all her actions in the living room. Ji Rusi put down the book in his hand and quietly watched Ruan Chacha busy in the living room.

    After Ruan Chacha made the living room, he jumped to the kitchen to make breakfast. Just after the breakfast was made, someone came to the kitchen.

    Seeing that it was the second male, Ruan Chacha smiled softly, "Morning." After

    Ji Rusi returned to her for a morning, he sat on the dining chair, silently watching Ruan Chacha making breakfast.

    Ruan Chacha doesn't mind, she doesn't look at it, just pretending to be shy on the surface.

    Quickly prepare breakfast, let Ji Rusi eat first, Ji Rusi let her sit, "Sit down and eat together."

    Ji Rusi pointed to the seat next to him, Ruan Chacha didn’t think much. After all, the second male is a true love that the non-female host doesn't love, so he sat down next to him and started eating.

    When everyone went downstairs, Ruan Chacha asked Wei Shilei and Zhu Changyu to drink a hangover soup, taking care of them in a thoughtful manner.

    Both Wei Shilei and Zhu Changyu were moved to praise Ruan Chacha, and they felt that Dugu Mohan was not compatible with Ruan Chacha, so she was a girl.

    When Dugu Mohan came downstairs, he felt that the atmosphere was not right. The moment Ruan Chacha smiled at him was full of calculations.

    "Mo Han, you are really blessed with the breakfast made of tea." Wei Shilei ate a delicious breakfast and praised Ruan Chacha.

    "There are not many women who can cook now, especially those who are spoiled by Chacha. I didn't expect that they would cook." Zhu Changyu followed along.

    Ruan Chacha smiled embarrassedly, "Brother Mohan, Chacha made breakfast for you." A more generous breakfast than Zhu Changyu's breakfast was given to Dugu Mohan's table.

    Before Dugu Mohan had time to react, Ruan Chacha immediately went on to say, "Brother Mohan, this one belongs to you, this one belongs to Sister Bai Xin, this one belongs to midsummer, Cha Cha said, as long as Brother Mohan likes it. Women, Chacha will give them the best, so brother Mohan can not be angry with me?"

    Ruan Chacha smiled and "pleased" Dugu Mohan. Everyone can see how Ruan Chacha's grievances at this time are so inspiring. Heartbroken.

    Zhu Changyu and Wei Shilei were eating breakfast in their mouths, staring at Du Gu Mohan angrily, "Tea! Mohan doesn't have the habit of eating breakfast, so let us have it." Let you wave! Hungry.

    After finishing talking, he quickly grabbed Dugu Mohan's breakfast and shared it with Wei Shilei and Ji Rusi.

    Ruan Chacha pretended to be at a loss, but quietly showed Dugu Mohan a bright smile.

    Dugu Mohan: "..." I know you are suffocating nothing! !

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-09-27 23:02:43~2020-09-28 17:42:43~

    Thank you for the irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: 10 bottles of Sookie and Dragonfly Girl; 9 bottles of Floating Weary Guest; 8 bottles of Dream Lisa; 1 bottle of Vimalakirti;

    Thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!