Although the women were willing, Ruan Chacha didn't like the male third, and she was exactly the same as the description in the article, exuding evil spirits all over her body.

    It is also very important that Qiu Mo is the only male partner who has fallen in love with the heroine and has gradually become psychologically abnormal. He can be said to be interested in all women who look weak and white, and they all have the necessary requirements. Get the mentality.

    So he loves the heroine, right? It seems that the heroine is completely in line with his favorite personality, not the heroine herself.

    The male three grew up in a bad environment. He came from an illegitimate child, but he was brought back to a wealthy family at the age of eight or nine for no apparent reason and was trained as an heir.

    Although he is very rich materially, he is more and more empty in spirit, changing his girlfriend is like changing clothes.

    Ruan Chacha quickly checked the green tea value while no one was paying attention to her. It was 238! Very good, it seems that it should be enough at the moment. In front of Qiu Mo, don't be too weak, otherwise, just because of his late-stage perverted temperament, don't she just got out of the tiger's den and was caught into the wolf's den, then she would suffer.

    "I will introduce you, Midsummer." Qiu Mo put his arm on her shoulder.

    Midsummer has a sweet face, "Hello." The soft voice sounded tickling the man's heart.

    Ji Rusi couldn't help but look at Midsummer twice, Han Annan, he felt that Ruan Chacha's voice sounded more comfortable.

    Everyone, only Dugu Mohan didn't look up. When he didn't hear it, he heard the soft and artificial voice now, and his brain hurts.

    Ruan Chacha is very quiet, can it be quiet? The terrible three men are there, and the heroine is also there! I was going to hit someone. I knew she was not greedy just now, so I went back with Dugu Mohan.

    Now that she wanted to go back, she couldn't speak up. She had to leave as soon as others arrived. People who didn't know thought she had opinions on Qiu Mo and Shengxia.

    From the very beginning, Midsummer’s eyes stared at Dugu Mohan, and after greeted them one by one, Midsummer couldn’t bear his heart beating for Dugu Mohan.

    "It's Mohan, right?" Midsummer asked Xiang Dugu Mohan expectantly.

    Dugu Mohan glanced at her without saying a word. Qiu Mo beside her frowned, rather upset that she valued his brother so much.

    "What? Do you know each other?" Wei Shilei asked Midsummer over a snack.

    Midsummer nodded shyly, "Yes, I just saw it a few days ago, can I call you Brother Mohan?"

    Qiu Mo's expression changed. Others sensed the sudden low pressure. Han Annan, Wei Shilei and Zhu Changyu looked at Dugu Mohan, and their eyes were obviously that Dugu Mohan dared to agree and tore him.

    Ruan Chacha tried to reduce her sense of existence, screaming or not, it doesn't matter what she is, please don't focus on her.

    As a result, when Han Annan saw Ruan Chacha at such a critical time, their heads shrank, and they were so pitiful that they didn't dare to say a word. They all felt very unbearable.

    Where did Ruan Chacha know that this could be self-defeating. She simply wanted to be a low-key person.

    Bai Xin's teeth tickled with anger, and Ruan Chacha hadn't settled yet, and there was another woman peeping at the cold.

    When Dugu Mohan heard the words "Brother Mohan", he immediately refused, "Who gave you the courage?" Vaguely inclined to anger.

    In the midsummer, when I was cold by Dugu, my eyes were red with sadness.

    Qiu Mo said in her ear, "Don't forget whose woman you are, a woman who is going

    to go to bed and night, the consequences are very ugly with me." Shengxia was so frightened that he immediately silenced him and did not dare to speak any more, but his eyes were It has been floating in the direction of Dugu Mohan.

    Han Annan asked Ruan Chacha, who hadn't even heard of it, "Chacha, are you okay?"

    Ruan Chacha shook his head quickly, "I'm fine." It really doesn't matter, brothers, just ignore her.

    Zhu Changyu glanced at Ruan Chacha and gave her a snack, "Sister-in-law, try the newly made dessert."

    Ruan Chacha took it flatteredly, "Thank you..." He was too kind, and knew she wanted to eat.

    At this moment, Zhu Changyu saw her eyes shining because of a small dessert, and she didn't know why she was a little confused.

    Ji Rusi was still holding the book and looking at it, Dugu Mohan didn't care what Ruan Chacha was doing, sitting on his own.

    Qiu Mo's direction was only enough to see the side of Ruan Chacha's face, and the others were blocked by Dugu Mohan.

    "Go skiing? Go or not?" Qiu Mo asked casually, smelling Midsummer's hand.

    Zhu Changyu agreed, "Go! I wanted to go a long time ago, no one is there to accompany."

    Wei Shilei nodded, "Then I will be together." Zhu Changyu and Zhu Changyu put their shoulders on each other and walked together with good friends.

    Ji Rusi also said to go, Han Annan asked Ruan Chacha, "Do you want to see the snow?" Her ankle was twisted. Although she can't ski, watching the snow can relieve her mood.

    Ruan Chacha shook her head vigorously, "I'm not going, you guys go and have fun." She doesn't want to confront the heroine. Others have the heroine halo. She is a cannon fodder halo. Torturing her is the same as scum, so she doesn't want it. I can't think about it so much.

    However, Dugu Mohan originally didn't want to go, but Ruan Chacha said that he didn't want to go, his lips twitched, "Go, Ruan Chacha together." Then he glanced at Ruan Chacha triumphantly.

    Ruan Chacha: "..." her face was as gray as earth, so I shouldn't stop him and beat him to death, an annoying rush to the street!

    Han Annan heard that Dugu went cold, she didn't realize that she looked better, "It's okay to see the snow, it's important to have a good mood."

    Ruan Chacha wants to cry, she doesn't want to have this good mood! She just wants her cannon fodder life!