"Ruan Chacha! Auntie is here, don't make trouble again." Dugu Mohan gritted her back teeth and warned her gloomily.

    Ruan Chacha immediately stopped crying, crying and burping, tears kept falling, but she did not dare to cry again. Looking at Dugu Mohan, there was endless fear in her eyes. If this were acting, she would definitely be a capable actor.

    Even if Dugu Xiaoling doesn't like Ruan Chacha, he will also favor the weak. Ruan Chacha is also a female, how can he treat Ruan Chacha like this.

    "Enough!" Dugu Xiaoling pulled her face and stopped loudly to Dugu Mohan.

    Ruan Chacha was shocked, she was really shocked this time, who knew she would suddenly make a noise, wow! Green tea value +3! Niu P, aunt! Auntie, this is.

    Dugu Xiaoling felt that Ruan Chacha was startled by her, and one could imagine that Ruan Chacha had a bad time by Mo Han.

    "Mohan, Auntie has never criticized you, but you have really done it. Chacha is also the wife your Mingzhong is married to, so you can't stop doing human affairs."

    Dugu Xiaoling taught Dugu Mohan seriously, the housekeeper Nodding together with the servant made Dugu Xiaoling firmer her guess.

    "Auntie, don't listen to her nonsense, I'm not good at all." Dugu Mohan was completely powerless to refute.

    Ruan Chacha followed, "Auntie, it’s my problem that I don’t care about Mohan. I can’t do it right. Maybe Brother Mohan still doesn’t like me very much."

    Dugu Xiaoling listened even more angry, "You Don't like you to delay someone else's girl doing? You hurt her?"

    "I didn't..." Dugu Mohan was wronged!

    Ruan Chacha immediately stopped Dugu Xiaoling from wanting to get up and fight Dugu Mohan, "Auntie, brother Mohan... he didn't mean it, and he didn't marry me because he liked me. Grandpa asked him to marry me. I don't blame Mo. Brother Han, anyway, as long as you can look at him more, Chacha is enough."

    Dugu Xiaoling really wants to fight Dugu Mohan, "Your grandpa asked you to eat X, why don't you eat it? You don't like you. Don’t say it! With a cold face, who knows what you’re thinking?”

    At that time, the whole family thought Mo Han was acquiescing, thinking that Ruan Chacha looks really beautiful. Who knows that he has a bad temper when married. Going into the company, scolding, and acting like a shrew.

    Now that she has become so weak, Dugu Xiaoling did not expect it. It seems that Ruan Chacha must have been miserable before, and it is not without reason to be like that.

    Dugu Xiaoling has a bad temper. After all, she has a big family and no one treats her like a treasure.

    Dugumo stood up with a cold face, "Auntie, pay attention to your words and deeds."

    Ruan Chacha knew that Dugumo was over, hahaha, he must be beaten by his aunt.

    The green tea is constantly soaring. It is indeed her good aunt, ah ha ha ha ha...

    As expected, Dugu Xiao’s fire exploded, grabbing her shoes and running over to fight Dugu Mohan, Dugu Mohan Confused, subconsciously pulled away.

    "You dare to hide! Today I won't teach you a lesson for my brother, I won't be called Dugu Xiaoling!" Holding the shoes, he rushed in the direction of Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan also ran away. Dugu Xiaoling was chasing after him. Dugu Mohan ran around the living room in front. Bai Xin hurriedly stopped Dugu Xiaoling. The servants and housekeeper also stopped, and the scene was out of control for a while.

    Ruan Chacha was almost laughing madly, and chased after him, "Auntie, don't hit Brother Mohan, or Brother Mohan will blame me, Aunt..." Add some fuel and put on fire.

    After finally stopping Dugu Xiaoling, Ruan Chacha's anger rekindled.

    Dugu Mohan's face was almost pulled down to the ground, "Shut up!"

    "He dare! I think he is itchy! Bullying others is reasonable? The house rules of my Dugu family are not just for you, you Don't run away for me! It's over if I can beat you." Dugu Xiaoling was mad at him.

    Just such a nephew, the whole family is holding it together, and the result is a cold-faced stranger. Few people can stand him with that strange temper. The cold-faced face is so cold all day long, and those who don't know think that Dugu Old House lives in the snow mountain.

    Dugu Xiaoling couldn't catch him and threw his shoes on him. It was good for Dugu Mohan to not hide. Maybe she would disappear after a moment of anger. Unexpectedly, Dugu Mohan turned sideways and the shoes directly brushed past him.

    Dugu Xiaoling: "...you wait for me, I'll call your dad and let your dad clean up you."

    Then he patted Ruan Chacha's little hand, "Chacha, don't worry, aunt will ask you for justice. , This kid can't get off, if he bullies you again, you can call me and clean up his stinky kid."

    Dugu Xiaoling may resemble the old man Dugu, with distinct loves and dislikes.

    Ruan Chacha was a little dazed to be honest, not knowing if he was a bit too aggressive, "Um...aunt, I'm actually fine, brother Mohan..." I don't know what to say, she doesn't have a hoId in this scene. Live!

    "Don't speak for him, wait for me to clean him up! Obedient!" Dugu Xiaoling came and went in a hurry. After calming Ruan Chacha, he left the villa.

    "You stinky boy, waiting for your dad to clean up you." Dugu Xiaoling must turn her nephew's bad things around. She won't just sit back and watch if this happens.

    Dugu Mohan: "??" What did he do? ? He did nothing!

    "Auntie!" Dugu Mohan yelled several times, but she didn't stop.

    Ruan Chacha hurriedly checked the green tea value, good guy, it was 160 points directly, my aunt is really awesome!

    Bai Xin was stunned, and hurriedly caught up with Dugu Xiaoling, "Aunt Ling?" When

    Dugu Xiaoling heard Bai Xin calling her, she reacted and almost forgot her.

    "Xinxin, Aunt Ling has something else to do, you should go back by yourself first." Then left.

    Bai Xin: "..." The

    cold wind blew with her left alone, obviously she was here to provoke Dugu Mohan's marriage. It's easy to take him away, but why did he become a persuasion?

    The author has something to say:

    Note: I’m not as stupid as I am. I don’t even know how to rub foundation.

    From Baidu Encyclopedia, not original.