CHAPTER 13: SLEEPOVER PART 2

Start from the beginning

“Ju!” The brunet averts his gaze to his senpai. “Shall we continue, on what we have left?” asked the vivacious member of the team, Minoru.

“Hai!” he calmly answers him and sits beside Osamu and then making himself comfortable first. ‘It’s now or never.’ He thought, look closely at his team, ready to listen to him. Then he starts telling his story, the whole

Then he starts telling his story. “When I first at Raimon town …”

Hours have passed Tenma finished his story.

The team is now more worried about their captain’s well being, after hearing the whole story. They didn’t thought that their captain is having a tough time in Raimon. They looked at him, resting his head beside the goalkeeper. They can tell in his face all the suffering and pain he carried this whole time.

Ryuu puts a hand at his captain’s shoulder getting his attention. Tenma looked at him, concern faces written in his face behind those he can sense something that he hasn’t feel it for a long time.

“Tenma!” one by one, the members called him with determination. After hearing the voice of his team, then he faces his senpai beside him, the last who called him by his name.

Osamu nods at him, reassuring him that they will always be there by his side no matter what. Somehow, Tenma feels better, the heavy feeling in his chest becomes light. He looks the whole team again.

His eyes sight becomes blurry, not daring to let it out. He doesn’t want to let the team to see him like this, he should be strong.

But then, someone held his shoulder. “Just let it out. We don’t wish you to be strong always. All we want for you is, not carry those burdens alone. You have us. You can talk to us and we will help you. That’s what makes us the team, no one will be alone to face everything, instead we face it together cause’ we have each other’s back.”

The dam finally breaks, his tears starts flowing down. The goalkeeper hugs him and the others join in. They all started to cry, really hate seeing their captain like this, why a great kid like him needs to suffer a lot. He really did so much for all them.

After a moment, they start to calm their selves and settle down to their seats. Tenma wipe all his tears away, feeling a whole lot better.

Then suddenly the sound of a clap gets their attentions. “Minna! It’s time to go back to our quarters. It’s already late. We all need to sleep.” Says the older manager, Rin, stretch out while yawning.

The team agrees, some of them yawn after they heard the word sleep. They are too absorb at their story telling and forgot about their tiredness.

They slowly stand up and go to their respective rooms, saying good night to each other.

The boys slum right in to their beds, pulling the cover in. Tenma silently giggles at sight of their tired members, and then he was caught the eyes of the goalkeeper, smiling at him. He also smiles back and whisper to him “Thank you”

Osamu nods, please to help him. Then, he turns off the light and go to sleep. Tenma makes himself cozy and close his eyes letting the darkness swallow him. Now the whole team is in deep sleep, going in to their own dreamland.

🌸

TENMA’S POV

I was walking alone in the dark somewhat like an endless void. I continue walking at nowhere to go, but then a yellow door appears in front of me. I widely push open it, a bright light shone blinding my sight.

Later on the light seems to dies down, I open my eyes and saw the very familiar field. It was the inside soccer field of Raimon. There are players in the field, but…