"What is it?" Ayah tilted her head to the side

"What is it?" Ayah tilted her head to the side. "Do you not like the donuts because Brandt told me that donuts were your favorite."

"Babe, I told you not to tell anyone that Lennox was pregnant..." Brandt whispered his voice also dripping with agitation.

"Oh my God. You told me Lennox and Beckham were having a baby, and I wanted to do something nice for them. It's your brother and best friend. When you said not to tell why the fuck would I think that applied to the child's father?!" She rolled her neck, snapping at him.

Honestly, I'm on her side now. Brandt should've been more clear. Or. Orrrr... Follow me here, Brandt had no business telling her that I was pregnant at all. Thus it never should've happened.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, letting out a shaky breath.

"Why did Brandt know that you were pregnant before me?"

"Because he found out by accident." I answered honestly. "Don't get mad at him for not telling you, he was put in a tough decision. I had a really good reason for asking him to do so." 

"Do you want to talk about this alone?" I turned my attention towards Beckham.

"I mean what's the point. It seems like they have a better understanding of the situation than I do. You plan on saying anything they don't already know?" He scoffed, shaking his head. "How far along are you?"

I chewed on my bottom lip, doing the math in my head. "5 and 1/2 to 6 weeks. I'm not sure exactly... It's barely even been two weeks since I found out, I was still processing."

I was expecting him to be upset but I was not expecting him to be this upset. I'm gonna try and put this as delicately as possible.

"Beck," I started stroking his hand with my thumb. "Brandt told me about what happened with Brynlee.. I told him not to tell you because I wasn't sure that I was going to umm .. Continue with the pregnancy."

Beckham expectedly, snatched his hand out of my grip. "Can you please just listen?" I pleaded. "I have endometriosis, which makes this a high-risk pregnancy. Chances of miscarriage are increased significantly for women with my condition. I didn't want you to become attached to a child that you may never met." Among other reasons but those are personal and he doesn't really need to know about them.

"Chances of miscarriage increase how much?"

"Up to 80%... I'm sorry." I could feel tears forming in my eyes, "I should have talked to you about all of this." 

"Don't cry Princess. You were scared, I'm scared too but we'll figure this out together okay?" Beckham wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest. "Whatever you want to do, we'll do it.."