Juan knew exactly where he was every time he'd flee to a new city and could've been killed him or had him killed, but he simply wanted him back in Chicago. He wanted him to rest where he first woke. The psycho ass nigga thought it was an honor to have him killed in his own City and he wanted us to do it. He insisted that we be the ones to handle it for him— nobody else.

"Only one, right?" I asked Tae for clarification, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah" We walked around, observing the basement together for a few more minutes until he kicked in the door.

I pulled my mask over my face as my heart rate started to increase due to adrenaline filling my body. Tae walked upstairs first as I covered him, turning every where I could to check our surroundings. There was trash and newspapers everywhere, the TV was blasting in the living room causing us to not to be able to hear shit, and just from the condition of the house I knew there had to be more people inside, which caused me to feel nervous.

Juan specifically told us he only wanted one person inside, but if there were more, kill everyone regardless of gender or age.

Tae went into this crazy mindset of work is work, but my heart was too big to think of it that way. I didn't know if I'd be able to do it if there were any Women or Children inside.

A gun went off, welcoming me back into reality. I looked towards the couch, seeing a bullet hole and blood leaking out of an old man's head. His body leaned onto the arm of the couch as he still held his beer can in his hand.

He was an older Hispanic Man, chilling in only his boxers, watching TV up until we came and disturbed the peace. I quickly put two and two together, realizing why the TV was so loud and where we were.

Family Home......

"What you doing?" Tae yelled at me in anger as I just stood there while he was doing all the work. He rumbled through the dressers and stands that were disbursed throughout the living room. "Kitchen!" He barked as I nervously moved around, not remembering what I was suppose to be doing.

I ran into the kitchen, seeing the lights were on and so was the stove. There was a pan of Cubbed Steak burning, causing me to turn the fire off. I slowly made my way further inside, not seeing anyone but the refrigerator caught my eye. There were kid drawings on it and multiple different school and family pictures.

"It's clear in there?" I heard Tae getting closer. He quickly scanned the kitchen one time before telling me to come on. He let four shots off in the ceiling as we made our way up the stairs. I closed my eyes as I heard screams, knowing what we had to do.

Tae had long turned the TV off so we could hear everything, literally every little sound. It was obvious this Family hadn't been created until after the Pig fled Chicago and left the Cartel because they didn't know shit about how all this worked. They were being loud as hell, letting us know exactly what room they were in.

"Lupè, we only here for you! I don't want to hurt your family!" Tae lied, yelling throughout the hallway as the floor creaked beneath us.

I tried to steady my breathing but I knew I was breathing hard as hell. "Come out Lupè or I'm coming in and I don't want to hurt your family! I know you got a Wife, I know you got Kids!" Tae slowly walked ahead of me.

"Lupè!" He let another shot off into the ceiling, hearing screams again. "Now you bout to piss me off!"

"Man they scared, I know you hear those kids crying." I whispered to him, grabbing his arm before he could let more shots out.

He yanked away from me. "The fuck is your problem? You been tripping ever since we stepped foot in this mothafucka! Get your head out of your ass and your personal life and remember who the fuck you are and where we at! Don't fucking touch me no more!"