♡︎One Shot #7: Green Haired Girl♡︎

The Adventures were all at the ASF. There was a huge storm that would go on for the whole night and the kids were unable to go home. "Geez..it's really down pouring out there.." Hacker Girl said. "Your parents know that you're here, right?" Dilara asked the other Adventures. "Yep, they all know." Haidyn said. Someone then began banging on the door. "Who could that be..?" Hacker Girl muttered. She then opened the door and there was a girl with green hair and green eyes looking all wet, standing there.

 She then opened the door and there was a girl with green hair and green eyes looking all wet, standing there

"E-excuse me..may I please come in.." the girl said. Hacker Girl looked at her in concern. "O-of course you can!" Hacker Girl exclaimed. "Melody? Jace? Can you two get a towel please?" Hacker Girl asked. "On it!" They exclaimed. The two then came back with a towel and put it around the girl. "I-I'm sorry to bother you all this late.." the girl said. "It's absolutely fine!" Haidyn said with a smile. "M-my name is Raven.." the girl said. The Adventures all introduced their selves. "I-It's nice to meet you all. Thank you for letting me stay here for a bit.." Raven said. "No problem, we're here for everyone." :3 Arron said. "I'll show you around the house, Raven." Hacker Girl said. She then started showing Raven around the house. Then, came the bedrooms. They were currently in Hacker Girl's room. "Well that's the whole house." Hacker Girl said. Raven then got out a dart from her pocket. "W-wait..w-what's that..?" Hacker Girl questioned. Raven then threw the dart at Hacker Girl, causing her to pass out. She sinisterly giggled. "Goodnight, Hope..." Raven said, in an evil tone.

To Be Continued...

AN: Well-..Raven isn't good news. 0-0 (and plus, she knows Hacker Girl's real name-)