❤︎Short #2: Getting Ready For A Date Night❤︎

Jade was in Amber's room, chilling on her bed. Amber then came into the room, looking all fancy. "What are you dressed up for, baby?", Jade asked. "Wellll, I wanted to ask you out..ON A DATE!! :D", Amber exclaimed. A-a date-?", Jade said with a little laugh. "Yeah! We've been dating since like December and we haven't even been on a date yet!", Amber said. "Well..I would love to but..I really don't wear anything other than these black dresses-..and they're not really date form-", Jade said. "I CAN GIVE YOU A MAKEOVER!", Amber squealed. Jade then giggled. "Whatever you say, honey.", she said. Amber then began to find clothes for Jade. She then handed her a top and a skirt. "Put these on! :3", Amber said. Jade then took the clothes and went into the bathroom to change. "B-baby..?", Jade asked. "What's wrong?", Amber questioned. "I-I don't think it looks good on me..", She answered. "Let me see you!", Amber said. Jade then came out of the bathroom. Her face was all pink.

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful..🥺", Amber said. "I-I really don't..", Jade said. Amber then walked up to Jade and kissed her on the cheek, causing Jade to become more pink. "You really do look beautiful.. -w-💕", Amber said. "A-Amber-..you're gonna make me pass out-", Jade said collapsing a bit, but Amber caught her. "Am I being too flirtatious? 😏", Amber asked in a seductive way. "Y-yes. -///-", Jade replied. Amber then got a flower clip and put it in Jade's hair.

"There! Now da look is complete!", Amber said

"There! Now da look is complete!", Amber said. Jade then looked over at Amber and kissed her on the lips. "*gasps* now you're getting flirty I see!", Amber said with a smirk. Jade then laughed. "Let's get going now, shall we?", Amber said. The two girls then walked out of the PZ headquarters and had a wonderful time at their date.

Short Ending
💖💖