♡︎One Shot #4: Kidnapping Teenagers///Part 2 (Request)♡︎

(I'm sorry Part 2 took a while)

The pz members then arrived at the school. PZ16 was in a very bad mood from what happened earlier with her and PZ66. "L-let's just kidnap those darn kids -_-", PZ44 said. The pz members then went into the school and went to the classrooms they were assigned to go to.
_______________________________
Jade and Amber were assigned to the 9th graders. "Hello kids..I'm Ms. Jad-", Jade was gonna say, then Amber nudged her with her elbow. "*groan* I'm Ms. jAcKLyN!", Jade said, saying "Jacklyn" weirdly. "A-and I'm Ms. Blade ☺️", Amber said with a psychopathic smile, causing the 9th graders to eye widen. "I-I'm scared-", Marigold muttered. "D-don't worry child..it's ok-", Crystal whispered. "Hey, you two.", Jade said looking at Crystal and Marigold. "No talking in class! >:(", Amber yelled, causing Mari and Crystal to flinch. "S-sorry!", Crystal said. "We want to see you two after class.", Jade said. "O-okay...", Marigold said. All of the 9th grade PZ targets gave a suspicious look. "T-they only spoke..why do you need to see them after class..?", Cherry said, shyly. "Well miss I think we need to see you too.", Jade said. "H-huh?!", Cherry exclaimed. "W-what did she d-!", Lydia yelled. Her mouth was then covered by Clayton's hands. "I don't want you to risk that.", Clayton whispered to her. He then uncovered Lydia's mouth. "*sigh* let's just start the lesson -_-", Jade said.
_______________________________
PZ715 and PZ76 were in charge of the 10th graders. PZ6, PZ11 and PZ44 were in charge of the 11th graders, but they were in the teachers lounge at the moment. "Why is this so boring..?", Jason whispered to Bunny. "I don't know..but they remind me of some people-", Bunny replied. "Quiet back there!", PZ715 yelled. Jason rolled his eyes and looked back at his paper. "Thesssse kidssss are ssssso annoying.", PZ76 whispered. "I know, we should just kidnap them now.", PZ715 said back. That statement caused Mason to lift his head up. "E-excuse me..? May I go to the bathroom?", he asked. "Be quick!", PZ715 harshly yelled. Mason then got up and walked down the hallway. He then suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh..sorry Lydia.", Mason said picking up her glasses. "Don't worry, it's ok :3", Lydia said pulling her glasses back on. "U-UM MASON?!", Lydia yelled. "L-LYDIA BEHIND YOU!", Mason exclaimed. "THERE'S SOMEONE BEHIND YOU!", Lydia yelled. Hackers then grabbed Mason and Lydia and dragged them out of the school.
_______________________________
"So? How was it?", PZ44 asked. "They're at the headquarters as we speak.", PZ11 said. "Excellent.", PZ44 said. "So, who are we getting next?", PZ6 asked. "Well, PZ16 and PZ220 already took care of Marigold Bee, Cherry Cakes and Crystal Snowflakes.", PZ11 said. "Oh, really-?", PZ44 questioned. "Apparently- 0-0", PZ6 said. "Well, it's almost lunch time for them, so we can fog up the room, grab the kids and get out of here.", PZ11 said. "Nice plan.", PZ6 said sinisterly. "Well? What are we waiting for?", PZ44 said.

                    To Be Continued In Part 3