♡︎One Shot #2: Maddy Returns♡︎

It was a normal school day. Noah was looking a bit down. "Hey, you ok Noah?", Belle asked going up to him. "Y-yeah..I just miss Maddy..", Noah replied. "Don't worry, I bet she'll be back soon.", AJ said. As if AJ predicted the future, Maddy came walking down the hall, with bruises all over her body. "MADDY!", Noah exclaimed. He then ran over to her and hugged her. She grunted a bit, but hugged him back. "Hey, Noah. It's good to see you again.", She replied.

(What Maddy looks like)

"W-what happened to you? Are you ok?", Noah asked her. "Y-yeah I'm fine.", Maddy replied. "Hacker Corp f^cked me up. They made me work for them for a month because..they said they would hurt you if I didn't. And I couldn't let that happen.", Maddy said. Noah blushed at the moment Maddy said that. "Y-you went though all that trouble to protect me..?", Noah said. "Yep..cause you're my best friend and I couldn't have anything bad happen to you.", she said, blushing. "You didn't need to do that..", Noah said. "But I did! I can't stand seeing you get hurt!", Maddy said. "Well..thank you.", Noah said. "Anything for you.", Maddy said. "I also haven't been able to tie my hair into my pigtails because of my damn hand.", Maddy said. "Do you want me to help?", Noah asked. Maddy then looked up at him and blushed. "Y-you can if you want..", Maddy said. Noah giggled and pulled her into a supply closet. He then used two hair ties to do Maddy's hair.

"T-thank you Noah

"T-thank you Noah..", Maddy said. "No problem!", Noah replied. "One more thing to ask you.", Noah said. "Hm?", Maddy questioned. "Did they give you a code name..?", Noah asked. "*sigh* yes, I was HC45..", Maddy answered. "Well, HC45 is now no more! Now it's Maddy's Minecraft Gaming!", Noah exclaimed. Maddy then laughed. The two then dashed off to class, having a good time together again.

One Shot Ending
💖💖💖💖