❤︎Short #3: Taking Care of Orange Boy❤︎

"Leo, you have a fever..you can't go to school..", Joshua said. "I'm fine!" >:(", Leo exclaimed. He then started coughing. "Mhm, you're fine-", Noah said sarcastically. Leo then collapsed to the ground. "O-ok..maybe I am sick-", Leo said. "Alright, back to bed with you.", Joshua said picking up Leo. He then put Leo in his bed. "Hey Joshua..can you have Haidyn come look after me..", Leo asked. "Sure, I'll call her and she'll be here soon.", Joshua said.
_______________________________
Someone then knocked on Leo's door. "Come in..", Leo said. The door then opened to reveal Haidyn. "Hey Leo..are you feeling ok?", Haidyn asked. "Not really-..I feel like crap. T_T", he replied. Haidyn then sat onto his bed. "Was there a specific reason you wanted me to look after you?", Haidyn questioned. Leo's eyes widened. "I-..um-..I just think that..you're my best friend and-..you're really good at t-taking care of people!", Leo said nervously. "Thank you for the compliment. :3", Haidyn said. Leo then sat up. "I'm gonna go get you a water, I'll be right back!", Haidyn said. She then ran downstairs to get water for him. "She's so adorable..", he muttered. "Hello Leo's Gaming..", someone said from behind him. "P-PZ6?!", Leo screamed. PZ6 then put a pillow on Leo's face and held it there. "Shut up! I can't let Haidyn Adventure hear you!", PZ6 yelled. Leo was muffling and was not able breathe. "Leo! I have the wa-...ter..", Haidyn said entering the room. "WHAT THE F^CK?!", Haidyn exclaimed. She then dropped the water and attacked PZ6. She walked over to Leo and took the pillow off his face. "Are you ok..?", Haidyn asked. Tears streamed down Leo's face and he hugged her. "Hey..don't worry..", Haidyn said rubbing his back. Leo looked at Haidyn with tears in his eyes. "Thank you..", he said. He then drifted off to sleep. Haidyn smiled, tucked him in bed, and then kissed his forehead.

                 "Goodnight, my orange boy.."

                               Short Ending
                                      🧡💙