❤︎Short #5: A Bit Back In Time❤︎ (And Clay Sibling Facts)

(This was 8 years ago with the Clay Siblings)

Bree: (she's not here yet)
Wyatt: 2
Chloe: 8
Daz: 20

(I will only be calling the parents "Clay Dad" and "Clay Mom" cause I have no clue what they're names will be or are)

"M-mama!", Wyatt exclaimed. "Hi Honey. 🥺", Clay Mom said, picking him up. "Daddy? Where's sissy?", Chloe asked. "She's at work, sweetie. She'll be home soon.", Clay Dad said. Daz then came in with snow covering her body. "Hey Dazzle, how was work?", Clay Mom said kissing her cheek. "It was good Mom, CJ kept taking Auntie Wendy's phone and kept video chatting me.", Daz said with a giggle. Wyatt then hugged Daz. "Hey, bro. :3", Daz said. Chloe then came running into the room. "Daz!!" she exclaimed. She ran up to Daz and hugged her legs. "How was today at the daycare Dazzle?", Clay Dad asked. "It was good, kids getting into mischief as always.", Daz said. "These kiddo's should get to bed.", Daz said, talking about her siblings. "Aww!! Why!! :(", Chloe said. "I'll take Wyatt to bed, you can handle Chloe.", Clay Mom said with a smile. "Come on, silly goose. Say Goodnight to Mommy and Daddy.", Daz said. "Goodnight, Mommy and Daddy.", Chloe said with a small smile. "Night, night, baby.", Clay Dad said. Daz then carried Chloe to her room.

Facts:

This moment took place in 2013

•Daz worked at a daycare in Minnesota

•Bree was born 2 years after this moment (2015)

•The Clay Siblings' parents passed away in 2016

•"Dazzle" was Daz's nickname given to her by her parents

•Bree remembers every memory she had with her parents. Even though her time with them only lasted for a year.