Not giving Brianna a chance to catch up with me I walked out of the office and to my car.

Milo...honey..

There is was again.. the voice. My hands started to sweat as I drove, tears welled up in my eyes. I knew this voice was familiar.

"Mom?"

Yes angel.. I miss you so much.

"I miss you too mom." I sniffled, not being able to see because I was crying I pulled over into an empty parking lot, I then opened my glove compartment I grabbed the weed I had and the swisher sweet.

This isn't how we handle our problems man. Sai said as I ignored him. I just wanted everything to stop. "Shut up. I'm fine."

No you're not... You're sinking. You're gonna breakdown soon.

"I SAID SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I yelled slamming my hands against the steering wheel, once my breathing regulated enough I rolled the blunt and felt in my pocket for a lighter, when I found it I smoked half of it and tossed the rest back into the compartment and headed home.

Once I walked in Anya was in my t-shirt and shorts cooking something to eat. She looked so beautiful, so caring and understanding.

"Hey Milo." She smiled giving me a kiss before making a face at my low red eyes.

"Hey beautiful." I muttered licking my lips before giving her another kiss.

"You're high?"

I nodded before chuckling , she was cute when she was upset.

"I needed to clear my mind after this session so I smoked a little bit. You mad at me baby?" I said poking my bottom lip out. She laughed a little and shook her head.

"No.. You just...Today's different with you, you just don't seem like your normal self."

"Who's really normal huh?" I said raising and eyebrow at her.

"I guess no one." She sighed and turned away from me.

"What's wrong baby hm?" I mumbled laying my head in the crook of her neck as my arms locked around her waist. "You missed me?"

"I did but .. I don't know maybe you should go lay down." She said wiggling out of my hold. She stood on her tip toes and pecked my lips.

"I'm straight." I shrugged and went into the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror I suddenly became angry and hated everything I saw. My fists balled up and I swung my hand back and punched the mirror, glass shattered as I stared down at the pieces they reveled my reflection. I picked one up and noticed how sharp the point was.

Just get it over with, Anya doesn't like you, no one does. I didn't recognize this voice at all, it wasn't a personality of mine. Who was it?

You're worthless. Just do it!

Don't listen to it man.. you're hallucinating. Just relax. I heard Jax said as my lip quivered.

"Milo!" I jumped hearing Anya yell my name, I didn't realize I had the piece of glass up to my throat.

"Milo! Give it to me please." She said holding her hand out as her eyes watered as she began to cry.