"I have to be, if I wasn't I would have left this world when all of this stuff started."He admitted refereeing to his personalities.

"I'm glad you didn't.."

"Me too,because I wouldn't have met you."

Anya looked at her hand before he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, a little shocked at what he did she looked over at him.

Not sure of where these emotions were coming from he stood up and walked toward the door of the rooftop, swinging it opened he jogged down the steps with Anya on his heels.

"Milo. Slow down....Milo wait." She said touching his shoulder as her jerked away.

"I told you.. You're getting too close. I-"He was becoming worked up as his hand shook, he was switching and she couldn't stop it.

"Hey.... Hey...Slow deep breaths... In and out."

He followed her as she walked him through the breathing technique. Once he calmed down he tucked his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Truth is we care about you.. a lot." He said biting his bottom lip. "We don't want anybody to be mean to you or cause you discomfort.. Jaxon is an asshole sometimes but he's coming around too."

Before Anya could say anything Milo gave her a hug, his arms wrapped around her waist as his face made its way to the crook of her neck. "Don't leave us..."

"I won't." She whispered as they stood in the empty hallway a little still in their hug, he let go and looked into her eyes.

"You ok Milo?"

"Yeah I'm ok.. You're just beautiful that's all."

"Thanks. You're a sweetie."

"I guess so." He chuckled popping the collar of his hoodie as she laughed.

"Let's go do something fun tomorrow night. I'll come pick you up."

"Ohh so now you're the adventurous one? Where's Zane?" Anya chuckled.

"Not sure... He's not around anymore.." He shrugged .

"Where'd he go?"

"I don't know, I'm sure he'll be back though..

Satisfied with his answer she smiled a little. "Where did you wanna go?"

He shrugged. Skating?. I don't know." He said.

"Roller skating? Oh no Milo I don't-" She said waving him off.

"Come on it'll be fun." He said leaning against one of the classroom doors.

"Ok we'll go skating." She agreed to go with him, Milo walked her to her dorm since she  needed to get some studying done.

"Since we have to same math class, why don't you just come here and study." She said as he raised his eyebrows a little.

"You sure? I mean we don't wanna invade your personal space."

"It's fine. If anything we'll go to the library. it's open 24 hours I think."