"Um.. no?... I...I mean I was going to ask you if you were alright. You seemed out of it when I gave you my pen."

He looked a little confused so she pointed at the pen sitting on his desk, he stared at it for a few seconds before tossing it at her. "I don't need it anymore. Thanks anyway." He said gathering his things to leave.

"Ok.." She mumbled. "Well nice meeting you."

He stopped in his tracks and turned to face her. "I guess.."He mumbled but it was loud enough to hear.

He pulled the strap of his backpack over his shoulder and smirked.. Of course she didn't realize he switched and he had forgotten her name.

"I don't recall getting your name." He said tilting his head to the side.

"It's Anya. You forgot that fast?" She giggled.

"That different I guess... and yeah bad memory, Call me Jaxon." He said shrugging his shoulders before slouching in the seat.

The other girl walked up the steps passing them and Anya assumed that she smelt funny because he made a face before lifting his hand to his nose. "She smells funny."

She covered her mouth to keep from chuckling as the girl closed the door behind her. "She probably doesn't know or she's wearing too much perfume."

"Nah homegirl needs a bath." He mumbled shrugging his shoulder.

Anya shook her head and gathered her things trying not to chuckled at his sudden rudeness. "Well hopefully I'll see you around Jaxon."

"Maybe.. Maybe not." He said leaving her where she was.

Looking at the time she realized that was going to be late for her next class, she hurried out of the study hall and onto her English class.

———
A few hours later.

Jaxon sat in the back in his math class, he wanted to be at his apartment catching up on some much needed sleep. He had remembered meeting a girl named Anya earlier today but before he could even introduce himself his alters wanted to come forward and change things up. 

He had an attitude for most of the day.

Jaxon tapped his foot against the floor as he finished up the assignment of the day, he was pretty good at math but sports is what he enjoyed the most.

Sighing he felt himself beginning to space out, that's how he knew he was switching, he jerked his head a little trying to avoid switching all together.

He closed his eyes and sighed quietly.

"Come on Jaxon. It's my turn." Another voice by the name of Zane said sounding eager to come forward. He was one who invaded their thoughts most of the time

"No." He mumbled keeping his eyes closed.

"Then let me come forward." Another voice spoke, this one was a lot calmer than the first.

"No. No one wants you around right now." Jaxson mumbled, he then scoffed and adjusted himself in the seat before slouching again. "All of you please shut up." He mumbled aloud luckily no one was paying attention. 

"Whatever, I'll show up soon enough."

Feeling himself drifting off he stared at the notes on his paper as the class room was getting ready to clear out, He closed his eyes and sighed.

Once he opened them he was staring to worry since he had forgotten where he was for a second as Sai fronted, he could tell by the automatic mood change he had, licking his lips he sat up in the chair and pulled his hood off of his head letting his black curly hair be shown, once he calmed down he quickly jotted down the rest of the math notes, when his class was over he made his way to the café to grab something to eat.