chapter 19 decorations

A/N hi sexys😩 so here is another juicy story I made with my heart hope y'all like it. Also look at this beautiful hawks picture

3rd POV

Yuri woke up early so he decided let's keep driving so he gave Jimmy a kiss and got off of him. He then started driving because they were almost there. Yuri looked over at jimmy and he was grinding his hips mumbling. Yuri looked confused but the started rubbing Jimmy's back.

*Time skip*

"WEE HEE HE WERE HERE"

"Mm Yuri please touch me there" jimmy said in his sleep.

Yuri face got angry because he always get dreams like that about him in the most unbelievable times.

"JIMMY"

"AHH" he said waking up.

"Wee here" yuri said as he grabbed Jimmy's hand and pulled him outside to see the hotel.

Jimmy rubbed his eyes

"Wow yuri this is where were going to be staying?"

Yuri just started nodding his head. They were about to walk in when they heard tires screech. They saw a big blue car park in a non parking space and ran inside with bags around. And one of them made eye contact with jimmy. He had blue hair. After that jimmy was about to walk in when he felt bags on him. Yuri put all the bags on him and started laughing. He then dragged him inside and started talking to the lady in the front. She gave yuri the key and they started walking. While they were walking Jimmy got real tired so he fell down but yuri caught him and helped him carry the bags.

Once they got there yuri walked in and threw the bags to the walls reaching for the bed like he just walked 10 miles.

"HEY I HAVE A DIAMOND IN THERE WATCH IT" jimmy said.

Yuri then fell to the bed and fell alseep not hearing what jimmy said. That was when jimmy covered his mouth realizing what he said. A knock suddently reached the door making jimmy freeze. He walked up to open it to 2 pathing boys turning out to be yacchan and tamura.

"What are yall doi-"

"*starts pathing louder*JIMMY *GULP* WERE.....HERE" tamura said smiling.

Jimmy raised an eyebrow

"Are yall the ones that almost crashed into the building"

"YES" tamura says coughing

"But I thought you said you were already here"

Tamura freezed. Before tamura could speak yacchan pushed him aside. "Well actually we were here but we went somewhere to get the wedding candles" yacchan said holding candle packets up and pushing himself inside the room.

Yacchan has an attitude now jimmy thought. I mean well he picked it up from tamura but it kinds seems like yacchan is the one who is telling him stuff now.

"Come on fat boy let's get inside" yacchan said as he pulled the pathing boys hair inside.

"Since when did you get so aggressive yacchan and HOW DID you know about the wedding"

"1 I really dont know"

"You picked it up from me" tamura managed to make out still panthing like crazy

"D-damn you need some pills tamura?" Jimmy asked

"No *breathes heavely* I dont need your fucking damn pills" tamura said snapping back.

Guess not jimmy thought to himself he was still very snappy.

"Ok and 2 it was kinda obvious and you kept talking about how you wanted to propose to him a year ago-"