chapter 15: its either i die or this.....

A/N Heyyyyyy so I heard my friend give my brother glop glop 3000 and it was horrible listening too🙂💧.  Also look at this hot pic of villain deku my knees get weak when I see him 🧎🏻‍♀️

3rd person pov:

Yacchan started freaking out because like tamura was missing. He then called toono because he was close to him.

"Toono tamuras missing". He said on the phone with him while crying.

"Oh ummm you dont know where he is well I'll get the club so we can have a search party." Tonno said concerned.

They ended the call and he got his stuff ready and was the first one outside. Meanwhile jimmy was trying to pack yuri and his stuff. He got a flashlight and some clothes just in case.

"Yuri-kun please help me" jimmy said struggling.

Yuri stopped picking his nose and helped.

Once everybody was outside they started arguing with eachother.

"YACCHAN THATS YOUR BOYFRIEND HOW DO YOU LOSE HIM"

"HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND AND HE WASNT WITH ME"

"IT WAS FUCKING JIMMYS FAULT HES THE ONE THAT WANTED TO FUCK YURI IN A WEIRD-"

"EVERYONE CALM YOUR FUCKING BALLS were gonna find him." Toono said.

Everyone went silent because they never heard toono yell or swear before.

"Everybody should split up GRAB YOUR SHIT LETS GO I THINK WE SHOULD SPLIT UP".

Some actually went together and some actually split up. Jimmy was scared so he was really attached to yuri. While yuri he wasnt scared at all.

Toono also mentioned some people will go back to the school just in case hes there, some poeple will go back to that weird cave that tamura was last seen in, some will go where the picnic yacchan and tamura had, some people will go just outside and look.

Yuri, jimmy and yacchan were going towards the cave. The both kinda bumped into each other and scared eachother. They started walking towards the cave and tried to open the door.

"Its locked?! When me and yuri were in there it wasnt locked and when tamura came in it wasnt locked." Jimmy said while going in circles.

"Mghhfol" they all heard from the cave.

"WHAT TAMURA?!" Yacchan said concerned.

The person in the cave made more noise it kinda sounded like "help".

"Wait.......where is aki....we havent seen him in forever". Jimmy spoke up saying .

"Your right...and hes always been suspicious like he was gonna kill someone I'm proud to say I never liked him." yacchan said back.

"Aku weird" yuri said disgusted.

Jimmy had enough of this and grabbed a piece of wood and knocked down the door.

And there tamura was......in a chair tied up.

"Mfffff" tamura said reaching out at them but fell with the chair stuck to him

"TAMURA" yacchan said and went towards him.

He ripped the tape off his mouth.

"*breathes* *gulps* y'all can't be here he's going to torture you until you can't take it anymore please leave"

"NO TAMURA WERE NOT LEAVING YOU HERE where is aki anyway AKI SHOW YOURSELF" yacchan said with confidence.

"H-he's getting supplies that he can hit me with NOW GO"