chapter 4: I DONT WANT IT

A/N I kinda made this story as a joke and I really didn't expect it to actually have 10 views which isnt that big but for me it is. Lol but also sorry this took along time to post Iv been dealing with depression and IM FUCKING 13 AND I SHOULDNT HAVE THIS SHIT and my mom blames it on my dad anyway let's get on with the story its supposes to be about jimmy not my sad depression shitty life anyways let's get going

Jimmy pov: I flopped in my bed tired remembering how yuri jumping on my lap. I liked it. Sudenetly a knock interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in" I said.

"wee hee JiMmY~~". I admittedly knew who it was.

I opened the door"

"May I help you yuri I said blushing"

"MORE" he responded with.

"More wh-" yuri then jumped on my chest hugging me.

"Bay beeeeee"

d-did he just call me baby.

"I missed you" yuri said.

He then tugged at my shirt to follow him so I did.

He then brang me to his club. Once yuri opened the door they all then stared at me dropping the boy they had to use as their "pet".

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE" that boy said and ran out with a towel covering his dick.

One of the club members then said "good job yuri"

and I had no idea what was going on. Two boys grabbed me.

"W-what what's going on"

"play" yuri respond with.

"What do you mean play"

"SEX" he said.

"N-no I dont want to have sex..plz yuri dont let them" i said in tears.

"No-no dont cry" yuri said.

He gave me his dildo.

"WTF DO I WANT THIS FOR" i said and so I threw it.(😂😂)

"it feel good" he then said after I threw it.

"NO!" I responded with crying.

He looked sad after I said that. Then I felt bad. He walked out the door and I felt terrible. I felt my eyes in tears. They then dropped me and so I brang out my phone and texted him

Y for yuri.
J for jimmy.

J: dont go
J: I'll do it then.....if it makes you happy
J: YURI PLZ COME BACK I LOVE YOU
y: its ok

I then ran out the door and began looking for him.

I went up the rooftop and saw him standing by the board. He was looking in the sky.

I ran up to him and hugged him and started crying.

"Huh" yuri then said then patted me. Smiling and kissing my tears away.

Yuri then picked me up carrying me bridal style and brang me to my room and placed me on my bed (I promise the story is going to get better) and kissed my forehead. And almost walked out

"Wait dont go" i said without thinking.

Yuri then turned around and got into the bed with me cuddling me. He felt so nice and warm he smelled like jolly ranchers. Yuri then licked me laughing. Then snuggled next to my neck. (I'm going to do less of a fluff after this for rn but I know yall horny bitches want something more 😈 and I can do that. Unless you want more sweet stories like this(fluff) butttt I'm going to be bad at smut so ya.)

3rd person pov:

Jimmy woke up the next morning with yuri in his arms and it was only 6 am so he went back to sleep.

Jimmy woke up once again but yuri was not in his arms. A shirt then flew into Jimmy's face he looked at the shirt then looked at yuri bc he was the one that threw it at him.

"PUT ON"

jimmy did so. And he looked like a cat. Picture below

"Mmmm you sexy" yuri said as he saw the outfit he chose for him

Yuri then dressed up as the same thing

Yuri then grabbed Jimmy's hand and got in a car and started driving

Yuri then grabbed Jimmy's hand and got in a car and started driving. Jimmy not knowing where but since when could yuri drive.

Yuri then walked into a strip club. "W-what..Yu-y-yuri i-i-"

yuri then grabbed his hand cutting off his sentence and pulled him into a seat.

"Stay" yuri said while sitting him down.

Yuri then walked away. And jimmy just sat there looking what to do. Then he saw a candy bar machine so he stood up and heard someone whistle at him.

Jimmy then got angry but ignored it and walked over to the machine and put in a coin and clicked for a chocolate bar he then bended over to the get the candy but someone slapped his butt. "AHHH STOP"

jimmy said. the guys started laughing and grabbed him.

"YURI HELP"

CLIFFHANGER MAWHAHAHA. Will jimmy get raped? Will he get saved?

(I prefer soft stories like fluff even tho I'm more of a 💀🖤🛹 person 😂 but I can do smut too if that's what yall want. If in the next story tou want smut or whatever, comment it. I can do any kind. If smut is what your looking for then I can do that😂)if this chapter gets 10 views and the rest gets 20 I'll make a chapter 5 also I might make a bakudeku story bc my friend was begging for me to make it so click on my pfp to see it)

 If smut is what your looking for then I can do that😂)if this chapter gets 10 views and the rest gets 20 I'll make a chapter 5 also I might make a bakudeku story bc my friend was begging for me to make it so click on my pfp to see it)