Punishment part 2 chapter 14

A/N hey horny sluts...I am here! (All might) I anyways ya here's my bad smut story. Also hi cece I know your reading this well see how embarrassing my story is well that the is is how the talk and act in the show and ya. Here's y'alls juice y'all.

Jimmy POV:

"Ahaha jimmy hahaha" yuri said still laughing. why is he laughing. I put my mouth on it again and put my hand also on it jerking it slowly. Yuri starts to sweat even more now wanting to get his hands loose. "hahaha you actually did it haha he hates propel teasing him hahaha look at him he's annoyed by it" Tamara spoke up saying and fell on the floor laughing. I looked up at yuri he was exactly how Tamara described. "You like this y-yuri" I said confidently because I was in control now. "Ahaha jimmyyyy~" yuri said as he was close. "I didn't know you could do that Jimmy" Tamara said from behind. "Tamara I'm not a virgin anymore you know that didn't you walk in on my and yuri" I said annoyed. "Well ya but- ya". Yuri started to cross his legs but I opened them back up to put my dick in him(😭😭😭😭I can't I CANT IM FINISHING THIS TOMMOROW) "ahaha I remember when I had to show you how to do this because you were too of a pussy to do this" Tamara said trying to embarrass me. "Tamara shut up" . I shoved myself inside him still mad at Tamura. I was kinda tired so I just stayed there breathing heavily. "Ooo look their doing it again" some one said from the door. "SHUT UP" a different voice also said from the door. I ignored it and started moving a little. "FASTER" yuri said whining. "No I'm staying like this" I said back at him. I started going a bit faster so I can't waste him more because you know that was the whole point and I could tell it was working because the faces yuri was making. "HEY COULD YOU NOT" me and tamura said at the door because they were making more noises. "I WANT MOREEEE" yuri said screaming. "Haha is jimmy teasing yuri?" A fimilar voice said at the door.

Tamura POV:

"OK THATS IT" i said and went up to the door and opened it. And the club all fell on the ground with a camera. "The fuck?" I said discusted. "Oh calm on you act like you haven't done this" shikatani said rolling his eyes. "Ya I have done with but I would be alittle quieter. "WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THERE WERE A BUNCH OF US. "The whole group said. I looked back at yuri and jimmy and they were still doing their thing. I turned back at the club facepalmed myself. I heard footsteps from up ahead. I saw teachers walking by. "Shit" I said quietly to myself. I grabbed everyone by their arm and pulled them inside. "Oh this is a nice place" "I never seen this place" "hey look it-" "SHUT UPPPP" I said cutting off people sentences. I walked towards yuri and jimmy. "W-why are they I-I-in her-e" jimmy said as his face was sweating. "Well there was teachers at outside" "oh" jimmy said so then he pulled out of yuri. "N-NnNnO" yuri said crying probably said that he's been teased so much and then that jimmy pulls out of him. "Ya I'm done I hate recording." Jimmy said quietly and put his pants and underwear back on. "AHHH WASNT FINSHED" yuri screamed. "Shhhhh yuri-kun there's teachers outside" jimmy said nervously. Jimmy walked towards yuri and took down the chains that were on his wrists. "Well I guess we did it he got his punishment." Everybody walked out of them including yuri and Jimmy's back. But I just wanted to stay in this room.

I sat down on the bed glad no one cumed on. I sat there tired.

3rd POV:

Jimmy was walking with yuri and his back to yuri room.

"Yuri-kun youre so heavy" jimmy said struggling to keep yuri up.

When they got there jimmy jumped on the bed with yuri on his back and just laided there. He started going on social media and started scrolling and some people have even been taking pictures of them. Jimmy noticed that there were a lot of pictures of them going around. What's the big deal about them. What's the big deal of them taking pictures and sending them on the internet. They don't even do their job. Jimmy was all just so confused about their obsession over him and yuri.

Yuri from behind jimmy took his phone and turned it off so he could snuggle with him. He put his leg of jimmy and just was real close to him.

"Your so clingy to me" jimmy said laughing.

"Have to protect you" yuri said kissing his cheek.

"From" jimmy said

"Aki" yuri said back

"Oh ya aki....I haven't even seen him in awhile I mean I blocked him on social media and I thought the fan account was you behind it but-"

Yuri shushed me before jimmy could say the rest because he was talking too much and yawned.

"I-I.....I lov-ve you" Jimmy said quietly.

Yuri got on top of him and kissed him. He stopped and laided on his chest feeling comfortable. Jimmy just kept getting surprised every time he kissed him like as if it was his first time he kissed him. Jimmy was the type to sleep sideways but not today. Jimmy then pulled out his phone again and texted tamura.

J- thank you for you know everything without your help I wouldn't even be laying with yuri right now.

Jimmy put his phone down and waited for him to text back but he didn't. He then texted yacchan to see if he was with him. (He got yacchans number from the club)

J- hey is tamura with you
T- who's this
J- jimmy?
T how did you even. Whatever but no he's not with me.
J- have you called him
T- no is he ok
J- that's why I'm asking you I was just thanking him for stuff but I thought he went out with you when everybody left
T- I thought he went with you because he was originally with you.
J- .........
T- .........

They both called tamura at the same time but no answer to either one of them. But tamura thought he went out by himself and fell fell asleep in his room so he just fell asleep with yuri. But for yacchan....oh was worrried. He didn't care if it was dark he went out worth a flashlight and looked for him.

A/N Sorry it's short I'm in school and I don't have anything else to put on here. Here the pic for today

 Here the pic for today