chapter 1: GOT IT?!

Jimmy pov

So everyone knows by now that I have a huge obsession over yuri and they probably know that I take his toothbrush and shove it in my as- anyway so I walked to yuri's room to sniff is underwear bc I do it on a daily basis when I heard talking.....it was yuri and tamura(hope I spelled his name right)

"yuri stfu you know nothing now dont say a word to one of your little friends or else I'll beat your ass GOT IT".....(not literally but like fighting type)

Tamuras pov

"Yuri stfu you know nothing now dont say a word to one of your little friends or else I'll beat your ass GOT IT!!"

Yuri didnt say nothing but just sway his tongue side to side along with his body. I swear hes fucking re***ded as I walked to the door I heard noise walk back and I have a feeling I already know damn well who it was.

"DAMN IT".

As I was about to twist the door knob yuri responded to my comment with.......

"hah wee hee got it"

I slammed the door marching straight to Jimmy's room. Then I realized hes probably still in that Bush or whatever he jumped into so I marched back over to the Bush and looked in it... saw nothing so I looked in the other hiding spots he could of hid in still saw nothing.

i was out of breath from looking everywhere until I felt fingers on my shoulder..... it was yacchan. I admittedly blushed from his touch

"oh hey" yacchan said.

"Hi faggot" I responded with.

Shit once again I messed up

He looked down at what I said and reopened with "What da you doing "

"oh nothing" I said quickly

....."I was looking forrrrrr",

I looked around the room slightly.

"Ya I lost my book"

" do you need help" yacchan said looking worried.

"n-no WHY WOULD I NEED YOUR HELP" I said still blushing

"Oh sorry I'll go now"

"Ya Get the fuck away from me " I said while trying to hold in my breath. I quickly looked away.

I took a deep breath still red from talking to him I hope that raven boy didnt hear anything i said about yacchan with yuri. I loved him since he helped me get off the ground

(I hope yall know what scene I'm talking about it was the first year he came into school and he got raped or sum and so yacchan put his hand on his nose to stop his nose bleed and asked if he was hurt I think sorry for talking so much during the story. Watch the episodes if you havent or else you wont understand the story. You can watch it on facebook or ph anyways THIS IS A JIMMY X YURI BOOK NOT TAMURA X YACCHAN STORY I'll make one soon if yall want tho)

as I walked back to my dorm completely forgetting where I actually was supposed go I bumped into jimmy in my room.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room"

"I-I was going to ask you something" jimmy said.

"Let me guess it's about yu- I got off by jimmy finishing my sentence.

"Y-ya" jimmy said

"ugh what do want to know" I said annoyed

"I want to know more about yuri-kun"

I blinked slowly but furious.

"Hold on Let me get this straight, you came into my room to ask me-"

"N-NO NOT JUST ABOUT HIM but how to make him feel good" jimmy saying the sentence quieter with each word.

I got close to jimmy pushing him against the wall and jimmy started to blush then i whispered to him

"get your dick put it in his ass and thrust GOT IT OR-"

"I" jimmy stopped my sentence.

"ORRR" I said louder.

"The other way around he puts his dick in your ass and thrusts idk Cuz I don't know and i don't care who wouldbe a top"

"I-I-" jimmy says stupidly

"GET OUTTTT". I say as jimmy starts to tear up and it actually made me sad so as he was walking out i grabbed him and hugged him.

He was surprised but just stood there.

"Make sure treat him good hes been through alot" I smiled.

He smiled back at me

"thank you" jimmy said happily and skipped to his dorm.

"SHIT I FORGOT TO METION TO HIM ABOUT WHAT HE HEARD DAMN ITTT"

I slammed my head on the keyboard. and then I heard my phone ring...it was a call from yacchan my heart admitting started pumping.

Sorry it's short if this storys gets 4 views I'll update^w^

I dont like people I hate everyone lol