Smut part 2 chapter whatever the fuck it is

Gonna be laughing my ass off😂during this

Yuri then pulled out and came

3rd person POV

"Ahh ahh" *gulp* jimmy say after yuri pulled out of him. jimmy started breathing intensely.

He then felt something tap his shoulder he saw yuri...his bottom was in the air waiting for him to fuck him back(i swear a lot so ya) "uhh umm" jimmy said scared not wanting to disappoint him. Yuri put 2 fingers in his hole to stretch it out for him ( I FUCKING HATE YALL IM LAUGHING AT 3 AM WRITING THIS SHIT I HAVE SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY🤣)( im joking I have a rude sense of humor and a dirty one so if I call you a bitch I mean friend if I call you an asshole I mean buddy) He shakidly put his dick in his hole and stood there not knowing what to do. Yuri then scooded back making jimmy fall on the floor because they were on the bed so that yuri could ride him. He started jumping on him. Jimmy started moaning"Uggg 👏🏼mmm 👏🏼ahh👏🏼" (idk the fuck 😭😭I'm fucking laughing my ass off yes I'm going to use those emojis because it's funny)yuri then got up again doggy stlye because he was tired and jimmy wasn't confident but he tried. He thrusted into him. "Ahhh haha" yuri said with slivia falling from his mouth. "HARDERR" yuri banged on the bed. Jimmy obeyed. The bed started creaking (hear the bed creek every night in my moms bedroom 🙃🥱🌝) yuri was actually pretty impressed in him "ahh 👏🏼 ahh 👏🏼 (yes I'm still going to do the clapping emojis FUCK OFF IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LMAO) ahh 👏🏼" jimmy saying with his moans getting louder each time. "Oh fuck" yuri whispered underneath his breath. " yuriiiii" said as he came and yuri came too at the same time ( OMG IM DONE IM DONE sksgsksvsksh) jimmy then thrusted in him a few more times as he pulled out.

He flopped on the bed. It was silent

"Mmm impressed" yuri said breaking the silence.

"WA WAA" he then kept talking.

Jimmy looked at him confused.

"PANTS" yuri said.

Jimmy was confused on why he wanted to leave so quickly then he realized that's it time for him to be in his photo club thingy. He grabbed his pants and helped him put it on.

"Bye" jimmy said sadly as he was leaving.

But something pulled him and it was yuri he was dragging him to the club with him.

"No no no! 3 people already walked in on us NO ITS TOO EMBARRASSING" jimmy try to say pulling out of his grip but yuri was much stronger then jimmy thought.

Yuri slammed open the door saying "SEXXXXXX"

"huh" the club responded.

They looked at him then looked at jimmy then smirked. Yuri threw jimmy on their couch/chair. And sat on on him.... the room went silent because they all know what happened.

Kashima then spoke up clearing his voice and asked how it went. Yuri then tried to speak but jimmy but his hand on his mouth covering it so he couldn't speak but yuri still tried but of course it wasn't heard.

"I-it was fine" jimmy said speaking for yuri.

Yuri then bit his hand " OWW"

he took his hand off squeezing it in pain

"he put his tasty dick in me"

yuri said proudly right after he removed his hand. Jimmy just looked down blushing in embarrassing. They all went silent once again.

Kashi hated silence so he broke it with kissing toono and Toono stood still not knowing what to do but everyone knew he liked it. Then it turned to a full makeout session.

Yuri then got excited with his tongue out and swong his lips at jimmy kissing him and jimmy fell back in the chair kissing him back. Yacchan x Tamara. (MY FAVORITE SHIP I LOVE IT) surprisly yacchan went forth because he has no one but as soon as he went towards Tamara he already liked it and couldn't get enough of it. Tamara then took off his shirt and pinned him down kissing his neck. The room was filled with moaning. Yuri was pushing against the wall kissing his neck while jimmy rubbing his hands against his back. Etc with the other ships y'all like

K bitches this is the end chapter I made it short but I made it good hope y'all like it so if this story gets to 10 views I'll make the next chapter bye sexys~

And before we leave off of this chapter I wanna show some anime (most of them are anime) memes and relatives so go back to my first chapter and on and you'll see some 

Like bitch idc about you take it or leave it you get what you get now shut yo crusty dry lips and eat it or I'll eat it