chapter 2: under his bed

A/N omg I got 5 views and like I said I would make a new part so ya lets get started

Jimmy pov

as I walked happily to yuri's room not wanting to talk to him but like to get his stuff and keep it ya. I heard a bang and i assumed it was from tamuras room and I was going to check on him but he would just yell at me. So I continued to walk to yuri's room he wasnt there which is good because hes supposed to be in his photography club, I grabbed his underwear and smelled it (THIS IS SO CRINGY TO WRITE). As I started to give love and affection to everything in his room I heard a door knob turn I didnt know what to do so I quickly rushed under his bed.

3rd person pov

After yuri got another 50000th blowjob he went to his room walking side to side like he was drunk he walked into his room and flopped on his bed.

He saw his underwear in different places along with things missing. He already knew from the start that jimmy goes into his room and takes stuff but he really didnt mind as usual. He suddenly heard breathing from under him so he assumed he was under his bed he got off of his bed and peaked under and saw a black haired boy staring at him embarrassly smiling at him.

"GOMEN" yuri screamed

He suddenly scared the smaller boy so he got out from under his bed and hit his head.

"Ow-" yuri intruded his sentence by kissing him passionately by grabbing his shirt and pulling jimmy towards him

"ooo haha you a cutieeeee haha" yuri saying as he pulled away.

Jimmy then started to get a nose bleed.

"T-thank you yuri Kun I-I-"

yuri then interrupted him once again but by once putting a finger in his mouth moving it down his throat.

He then took it out and sucked on his finger that got put into Jimmy's mouth( you dont know how hard I'm laughing while writing this) yuri made a small noise while sucking his finger

" mmmmm taste like you"

"i-I-umm soooo uhhh I thought you were in the photography club" jimmy said while shaking.

"blowjob is over haha" yuri said smiling with his tongue out.

"W-well I-ill get back to my room now sorry for....going under your bed".

Jimmy said the last part quietly as tears started to flow down his eyes "naniii(whattt)?" yuri said.

"No no come back"

"W-what" jimmy said.

"DATE LETS GO ON DATE"(I already told yall from the beginning of the story I got some lines from other stories that are jimmy x yuri and put it in here and changed it up sorry if it bothers you)

"r-really" jimmy responded.

"Of-of course I WOULD LOVE TO YURI-KUN THANK YOU."

"Good let's go" yuri said

Thank you again for 4 ready ok now if this both of the chapters gets 6 readers I'll make another part byeeee

THIS IS ME