Looking at the vial then back up to him I pick my book back up, "Absolutely not, I'm not going to be a test bunny," I pretend to carry on reading as if I wasn't just staring at him.

He pushes my legs off the sofa.

"Hey!"

And sits down close, "Seriously try this," He had a small proud smile.

I narrow my eyes in suspicion, "Is it a werewolf thing?" I hesitantly ask.

He slowly shakes his head.

"Wanted to try something else. So... I made a little potion that I thought might be... interesting," He mischievously says, "Been working on it on the side,"

I hum, sitting up.

"What is it exactly?"

He moves closer, picking my book up and puts it on the table, "It's like a love potion... without all the lovey-dovey stuff..." He holds the red swirling potion that had gold shimmers. I raise my eyebrows in surprise and look at it. He tilts my chin up, "Wanna be my test bunny now?" He stares at me, planning something.

"Always looking to change it up, aren't you?" I say.

He chuckles.

"Fine, but if I turn into some obsessed stalker girl, it's your fault," I hold the potion, thinking about what it could do to me.

"The potion stops affecting immediately if you don't like it," he says confidently. At least he had thought this through. 

I open the small cork and look at him, "Smart," I lift it up and let a few drop land on my tongue.

Draco grabs the potion, putting git on the table and held the back of my neck to pulls me in to crash his lips with mine, moving his tongue in ways that made me speechless. I kiss back feeling my body almost shiver at his touch and taste. I pull away quickly and catch my breath, holding his shoulders. He had never looked so amazing in my life.

With a piece of hair falling across his face and his sharp features in my face. We were both breathing heavily as our lips brushed against each other. 

"Uhh, fuck. Should have waited a bit," He whispers lowly as he brought his fingers to his mouth and slowly dragged his lip down with a finger.

I breathe a whimper watching his hand fall on my thigh.

"Did you taste it?" I look back up at him as I placed my hand over his, moving it higher.

He nods slowly. 

It was like I knew what I was doing put I watching, looking back down on my self, detached from reality. The pleasure and sensitivity controlled my nerves immediately.

"Is it affecting you?" I lean in closer as he does. His hands, now on my upper thigh, pressing his fingers on the inside of my bare leg, making me hitch my breathe. My dress had come up a bit as he rubs his thumb over my thigh.

He looks at my lips then up to my eyes and nods slowly, "Can you feel it?"

I take a deep breath, "Yeah, it feels... good," I brought my hands up to his face and smooth them over his shirt, "You look... really good in this shirt," I whisper.

He chuckles and tilts my head up, "And you in this dress," He looks down, roaming his eyes over my body, "Does something to me,"

"Show me,"

He snaps his head up to me in shock and we both breath heavily as he grabs me, lifting him on his lap. My hands in his hair, pull him towards me as we passionately kiss, feeling the effect of the potion overthrow us. We both moan in each other's mouths as I grind myself on the bulge in his trousers.