We both start laughing as we continued to talk about how Draco had a crush on her when he was young and she knew. 

Draco stood up and picked Daichi up, as his head fell on his shoulder and get started to doze off. We both get up as Draco patted his back.

"Think I might have worn the little guy out," He whispers.

Katsumi giggled and picked him up as he opens his eyes again and looked back at Draco, "Don't worry, makes it easier for me to get him to bed,"

"Sayonara Drago," The small boy said tiredly then looked over to me, "Sayonara Sena," He said to me. He wasn't able to pronounce our names properly so he gave little nicknames.

Draco hid an obvious smile and did a little wave.

"Sayonara Daichi," I say back.

Katsumi stroked his hair back and kissed his forehead, "Good boy, are you tired suītohāto [sweetheart]?" 

He yawned and held onto his mother's neck but shook his head as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

"Bangō [No]," He mumbles.

We all chuckle quietly, kissing cheeks as we said goodbye.

I close the door as they both left and felt my cheeks warm up seeing Draco get on so well with the toddler and treat him kindly. It made me think about what he would be like with our children.

Walking over to the kitchen I put the iron Tetsubin kettle on the stove and put two mugs on the side as I look at our small tea collection, "What type of tea do you want?" I ask Draco as I walk around the kitchen.

He comes up behind me, holding my waist and hugging me.

"Mmm Hi there," I say, holding back a giggle.

"Hi," He kisses my shoulder then up my neck.

I try to lean forward to put the tea bags in the mugs but he pulled me back into his arms, "This isn't helpful," I laugh, "What tea do you want?"

He turns me around to face me, pressing himself against me, "Whatever you're having, I don't mind," He says in a low voice and kept just kissing under my ear and jaw. I tilt my head back and smile as he nibbled on my lobe, making me quietly moan, "You lost,"

He pulls away smirking. I open my eyes and tilt my head in annoyance as he smugly looks at me, "What?"

"You lose yourself to me," He says, slapping my ass then walks back.

I roll my eyes and push him away, hiding my smile and blushed face as I pour the water into the mugs, "Mhm," It just feels like everything is new, he never let the spark died, "I'll bring the teas up,"

He chuckles and proceeds to walk up the stairs to the potions room.

Grabbing a packet of biscuits whilst I was at it, I walk up a few minutes later into the lowly lit room with the sitting area on one side and the potions table on the other with vials, books and boxes that Draco told me not to touch without him there.

I place the biscuits and mugs on the old vintage coffee table.

The brown leather sofa sank down as I lay across it, putting my feet up on the arm of it. I pick up the book and start reading it but got bored very quickly. Putting it on my chest, open, I look over to Draco with his shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows and the top few buttons undone as he worked hard on mixing and reading potions.

He is always so entertaining to just watch.

His eyes widen in excitement as he waves his wand over a vial and smugly lifts it up, "Try this," He walks over and holds it out to me.