Welcome&character

Everything changed now. I never expected to wake up, but I did. I woke up barely feeling alive with only one thought in my mind.

Liam.

It was always him. It was always going to be him. I spend so long denying all those feelings that I don't want to anymore.

But he woke up with no memory of his feelings for me—only the hatred he so clearly sees and feels.

I struggle to make him remember when his hatred only grows each day he continues to spend with me.

It was impossible to remind him when he only ever seen me as an Outcast, an Outsider, an Outlander...

****
Hello, my lovelies,

I am so excited to be back to finish Liam and Storms' Story!

This series means so much to me, and thank you for reading and sticking through it.

I can't wait to see you all there!

Lots of love,

Just another girl

****
Trigger warning

This book contains body shaming, bullying and elements of mental illness. I strongly suggest that you do not continue reading this story if these topics bother you.

I am going to be very clear once again this is a bullied romance and these kinda books is not for everyone so please please refrain from reading if you can't handle it instead of leaving hate comments.

It is not my intention to upset anyone with these topics, and if you are someone that deals with these issues, I'm so sorry if I have offended you in any way.

I have provided some links below in helping you guys with any struggles you deal with. You are not alone, and I want you guys to be safe and healthy more than anything. And I'm always here to talk. You can message me anytime!

Crisis Text Line:
Text number: US & Canada: text HOME to 741741

Website: https://www.crisistextline.org

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
Primary phone number: 1-800-273-8255

Online chat: suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/

Website: suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

****

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved

****
I have a beautiful drawing that a fantastic artist on Instagram had drawn for me of Liam and Storm. Her ig is @konturava.art! Be sure to check her out and follow her!

art! Be sure to check her out and follow her!