In the egde of freedom

Hayley's POV:

I was left alone in the room. The maid came to give me some clothes; jeans and a hoodie, both in black. I didn't knew what to do, to wear them or not. It was so cold and my uniform was a tshirt format. After a while I wore them. With the clothes there was also a tray of food. I ate a bit from the corners for them to not notice. I didn't want him to believe that I ate his food. I was prideful, I wouldn't submit to him.

Staying in the room I searched for something that could help me. A scissor or a knife perhaps. To open the door and to defend myself also. The window was manacled and it was useless to try to escape from window. After a good checkup in the room I literally couldn't find a way out.

My struggles were useless so I just sat there like some punished child. Ahh! I hated not doing anything and giving up!

Well even thought I was kept hostage there I was glad I wasn't in a cell or worse place. If I wasn't a captive I would propably liked the room.

The walls were white and the ceiling had a beautiful chandelier. The bed was so comfortable and absolutely huge and the sheets were also white colour. In the floor was an amazing harbor gray carpet which covered every corner of the room.

A knock on the door interruted my thoughts and admiration for the room. It was the maid. I said come in and she entered. I noticed she had the keys of my room. If I'd fool her I can take them from her. Good!

When she saw the tray full of food looking untouched she said "Darling, you didn't ate anything. The boss will be angry. Please eat something!"

"No, I don't want anything. Just, please help me to escape this place. I'm kept agaisnt my will here, please!" I said in a begging tone. "I'm sorry, sweetheart, I can't do anything, nor do you. If you don't need anything else now I'm leaving." she said.

"Wait, can you please help me by giving me some bandages for my knee, I hurted it." I told her. I was lying, my knee was okay. She nodded and walked to the bathroom to take the bandage. When she dissapeared in the bathroom I got up and opened the door which wasn't locked and ran to an unknown directon. Down the stairs, then out of this house which was apparently a mansion.

I found myself in the garden, running like a crazy. I couldn't notice much things but I noticed red roses which were my favorite. Men in black suits were behind me and I became very nervous.

Running I was out of the garden and also out of mansion.

His mansion was in a forest. In a deep, scary forest,in which I was completely lost. My lungs would explode in my chest if I wouldn't stop running so fast, so I slowed a bit. I walked for a while to normalize my breath, but when I heard heavy footsteps I started running again. I hadn't the strength to go further and also my feet tripped up in some sticks. I fell on my stomach.

When I was about to get up I heard a familiar voice " You're a rebellious bitch, aren't you?"he said and I felt shivers down my spine. I turned around to see him standind still, pointing a gun to me.

It was that guy who kidnapped me that night. I tried to get up but couldn't, my leg was arching so bad. He was coming near me and I backed off with my elbows and my back.

"Still trying to fight back!" he said smirking. "But no use,Hayley, because you're gonna die very soon." he said emphasizing my name. What does that mean. No no no no.... I don't want to die.

When he was so near me he pointed the gun to my head. "No, p-lease, I don't want to die" I said stuttering and almost crying.

He removed the safety of the gun and I closed my eyes waiting for the bullet to go through my head ending my life. When I was thinking it was the end I heard the voice of Roberto. "Get your hand off her!" he yelled and I flinched.

The guy removed the gun pulling it in his belt and got up because he knelt to face me.

"Che diavolo stai facedo?" he asked.
(what the hell are you doing)

"Ha cercato di scappare, è megglio sbarazzarsi di lei." the other replied.
(she tried to escape, it's better to get rid of her. )

"Come osi toccare la mia donna? Come osi decidere mentre sono qui?" Roberto asked still yelling with all his strength and rage, and believe this man has a lot of strength inside his lungs. (How dare you touch my woman? How dare you decide while I'm here?)

"Ma, capo..." the guy, whose name I didn't know tried to defend. (but, boss...)

"Questo è il tuo secondo errore. Ancora uno e sei fuori!" Roberto cut his word with a very frustrated look at him. (This is your second mistake. One more and you're out!)

Then he came toward me and took me in a bridal style. I struggled in his arms but no use. His grip got stronger and it was as if I was clay for him.

During the road to the mansion he didn't say a word nor gave me a glance. Only greeted his teeth and I thought he would break his teeth with the strength he was clenching them.

On the other side my ankle was arching so bad but I didn't reacted. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction to see me weak.

I was hopeless. I was in the edge of the freedom but they found me. But deep down me I knew that even if I escaped they'd find me, and my loved ones and that made shivers run down my spine.

-Hello people. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Lemme know what you think about charachters and the story and don't forget to vote.