Kol finds himself interested "Are there others like him?" he questioned, "There was, he was called Ultron but he went rogue decided that world peace meant wiping the planet of humanity." she states.

"Well he sounds dreadful." he said. "He's the one who killed Pietro." Wanda said, Kol looked at Wanda with sympathetic eyes. "It's fine though I ripped his metal heart out of his body." she said neutrally.

Kol was taken back by hearing that, then he laughed "Well I've lost count of the amount of hearts I've ripped out." he smirked. Wanda shook her head a bit amused, "Of course you have."

"What other weird things do you have in your universe." Kol asked, Wanda thought for a moment. "What if I showed you?" she said almost asking herself. "You can do that?" Kol asked.

"Yes, but not here we need to get back to your house." she said getting up and leading him out the Grill with her hand still in his.

They speed back to Klaus's mansion and walked into Wanda's room, she took off her coat and sat on the bed. Kol sat right in front of her. Wanda extended both her hands towards him. Kol placed his hands in hers.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Kol asked not wanting to evade her privacy, "It's fine, I trust you. Now, do you trust me?" she asked

"Yes" he said replied after a moment, Wanda closed her eyes reaching into her mind and connecting her and Kol.

Wanda opened her eyes to see her and Kol inside her head. She looked around and noticed they were in her house and this was the night the bombing took place. Wanda's breathe hitched as she saw her family around the dinning table eating and Pietro being goofy as usual.

Kol looked over at Wanda to see her watching her family with tears, Wanda watched as her house exploded and the image blurred taking them to where she first encountered the Avengers.

"Pietro we have to do something." Wanda told her twin. He nodded and the two of them disappeared from the doctors sight.

The image blurred and went to where Pietro and Wanda met up with Ultron. Wanda tightened her grip on Kol's hand.

"You and I can hurt them" Ultron started as he turned to Wanda, "But you will tear them apart, from the inside."

The scene faded and showed Ultron, Wanda, and Pietro standing in front of Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man.

"Ah junior, you're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony said. "If  I have to." Ultron told him. Thor said "We don't have to break anything."

"Clearly you've never made an omelet before." Ultron said to the god. Tony sighed "He beat me by one second."

Pietro walked up "Ah this is funny, Mr. Stark? It's what, comfortable? Like old times?"

"This was never my life." Tony said.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve said to Pietro and Wanda.

"Oh we will" Wanda said. The image unfocused and went to Pietro and Wanda outside.

"What can I do?" Pietro asked his twin sister. Kol looked to see tears falling from Wanda's eyes.

"Ah, it hurts." Wanda said to her brother. "I'm gonna kill him, I'll be right back." Pietro went to leave. Wanda grabbed his arm, "No. I'm over it, I want- I want to finish the plan... I want the big one." she stated making her eyes turn red.

The scene blurs again, "How could you?" Wanda asks Ultron scared. "How could I what?" Ultron asks confused.

"You said we would destroy the Avenger's. Make a better world." Wanda said

"It will be better" Ultron told her. "When everyone is dead?" she asked him.

"That is not! The human race will have every opportunity to improve." Ultron told the twins.

"And if they don't" Pietro asked.

"Ask Noah"

"You're a madman." Wanda told him. The memory fades.

"I'm fine. I just need a minute" Pietro said. "I'm very tempted not to give you one." Steve glared at him.

"The cradle, did you get it?" Wanda asked Steve. "Stark will take care of it." he said.

"No he won't" Wanda shook her head. "You don't know what you're talking about. Starks not crazy." he told the younger girl.

"He will do anything to make things right." Wanda told him. "Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?" he said into his earpiece.

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" she asks him.

The scene clouds, "I'm gonna say this once." Steve starts, "How about 'nonce'?" Tony tells him. "Shut it down!" Steve yells, "Nope, not gonna happen." Tony argues.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve says, "And you do? She's not in your head." Banner says pointing to Wanda. "I know your angry" she starts saying.

"Oh were way past that, I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." He says to her. Kol glares at the man who just threatened her.

Pietro gets tired of the arguing and unplugs everything, "No, no. Go on. What were you saying." he starts buy Clint shoots the glass under him, making him fall.

"Pietro!" Wanda screams. Banner puts his arm around her neck, "Go ahead, piss me off." Kol feels the sudden urge to rip the mans heart out.

The memory fades once again, "How could I let this happen" Wanda starts, breaking down. Clint kneels in front of her "Hey, hey. You okay?" he asks her.

"This is all our fault." she says

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger." Clint told her.

Kol looks over to Wanda to see her smiling. The scene changes, "What about the core?" Clint asks.

"I'll protect it." Wanda states. "It's my job" Wanda turns to her twin, "Get the people on the boats." she tells him.

"I'm not gonna leave you here." he says. "I can handle this. Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before." she states.

"You understand?" Wanda asks him. Pietro looks at her "You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you."

Wanda laughed at her brothers last words while her face was wet with tears.

The memory fades, into Wanda screaming, she falls to her knees releasing her power. Kol felt his heart hurt and the pain Wanda went through.

The image fades, Wanda walks up to Ultron "Wanda, if you stay here. You'll die." he told her. "I just did. Do you know how it felt?" she asked him.

Wanda conjured her power and his core ripped out of him into her hand. "It felt like that." she said.

Wanda and Kol awoke in the real world again. Wanda had a few single tears streaming down her face, Kol slid next to her laid pulling her with him. She laid her head onto his chest and wiped her tears away while Kol held her playing with her hair.

Kol hated seeing her so affected, it physically hurt him. Which left the question begging for an answer, why did he care for the girl so much and so quickly?

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thank you @Habibahamada13 for the memory idea! (Hello again :D as the other chapter I changed quite a few things from this chapter too so if anyone has questions I would love to answer them.)