Dugu Mohan: "..." His face was dark, and the bottom of the pot was not so dark. He really wanted to strangle her!

    Ruan Chacha laughed so badly that his stomach hurts. He is indeed a domineering president, and there are all the necessary bridges.

    "Ruan Chacha! Don't try to make me pay attention to you in this way!" Dugu Mohan clenched his back teeth.

    Ruan Chacha felt like vomiting, her face was really big enough, she always wanted to peep at him, she was not ill, she liked a narcissistic pervert, when the value of green tea is enough, she can be completely relieved. Finally, you don't need to listen to his bullying words anymore, and you just feel like a chill.

    Did not answer Dugu Mohan, but cast him a big eye.

    Dugu Mohan stared at her with chills, "Do you want to die?" How dare to look at him with such a look.

    Ruan Chacha was horrified by his words. This was when he was looking at him, and the two looked at each other. Of course, Ruan Chacha couldn't compare with the protagonist's aura and aura, and immediately defeated.

    Dugu Mohan stared at her with the gaze of dead people. Seeing that she was scared, he thought that the goal had been achieved and was about to warn her.

    Ruan Chacha yelled outside the door, "Ahhh!!!"

    Rao Dugu Mohan was taken aback by her sudden shout, Ruan Chacha wanted to scare him to death.

    "Brother Mohan...Don't hit me...I was wrong! I shouldn't ask who the perfume smells on you! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yelled towards the door.

    A triumphant smile at Dugu Mohan, who are you going to do? As soon as Lao Tzu makes a move, someone will naturally take care of you.

    Then he dropped to the ground quickly, and fell to the ground, scratching his hair a little mess, almost tears, picked up the eye drops she prepared, and dropped two drops into her eyes. The whole process only took half a minute.

    Dugu Mohan was stunned, and the word "Porcelain" appeared in his mind.

    Sure enough, within two seconds of Ruan Chacha lying down, the butler rushed in with the servant.

    Seeing Ruan Chacha lying on the ground in embarrassment, hiding her face and crying, she was still shouting...

    "Brother Mohan, I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask who the perfume smell on you is, shouldn't..., both I am useless, I love brother Mohan so much, my heart hurts so much..." Can her heart hurt if she says something that goes against her will?

    Dugumo was too cold to speak. Whose heartache is it now? ?

    The housekeeper and the servant hurriedly helped Ruan Chacha up, "Madam, how are you? Did you touch your foot injury?"

    Ruan Chacha lowered her head and shook slowly, "Housekeeper, my feet are fine, don't blame Brother Mohan, I fell down by myself."

    Where did the housekeeper and the servants know that it must be the husband and the wife who used violence again. Fortunately, they caught up in time.

    "Madam..." The butler was so anxious that he could only say to Dugu Mohan.

    "Sir! It was wrong for you to beat someone. Now you are beating your wife again. It is a domestic violence. Madam can sue you. Do you know the seriousness of the matter?" In the eyes of Uncle Xing, Dugu Mohan no longer He is also a child, and now he is very disappointed.

    It was the first time that Dugu Mohan saw that Uncle Xing was so serious about him, even if he was called Rakshasa, he was stunned for a while.

    "Uncle Xing, I didn't do anything." Dugu told Uncle Xing coldly.

    Uncle Xing just shook his head, instructed the servant to take care of Ruan Chacha, and asked how she was doing, and if she was uncomfortable?

    Ruan Chacha was crying. Seeing the disappointment of Dugu Mohan in the eyes of the housekeeper, she was a little sad, not for Dugu Mohan, but for Uncle Xing. Uncle Xing really hurts as the protagonist in the text is his own son. Because he watched Dugu Mohan grow up since he was a child, he was reluctant to leave him and dedicated his life to the Dugu family.

    Uncle Xing seems to be really sad about Dugu Mohan. The green tea value in front of Ruan Chacha is +3. The first time I can't be happy, I will go to Green Tea Dugu Mohan next time.

    She was mainly afraid that Uncle Xing would be overly sad, and something happened to her body, then she would be guilty. She wanted to live, but it would be very meaningless to change one life for another.

    This time Ruan Chacha really comforted Uncle Xing, "Uncle Xing, I'm really fine. Brother Mohan didn't hit me, but I accidentally fell. The perfume smell is because I smelled it wrong. I sprayed this perfume myself. The perfume of the room."

    Ruan Chacha finished in one breath, "It has nothing to do with Brother Mohan." She thought that she would at least have a comfortable and comforting effect when she said this.

    As a result, interest is more tertiary pout cold desert of Solitude, "Look! You hear! Such a good woman, you do not like can! But do not hurt her!"

    Xing t-cold desert toward the lone right time, can Excited.

    Dugu Mohan: "..." He hadn't done anything before...

    Ruan Chacha was stunned. It seems that her green tea image has penetrated deep into Uncle Xing's heart, and he cannot change his mind for a while. .