Ruan Chacha means that Dugu Mohan was forced to resign his secretary because he was afraid that his father Dugu knew about it. In fact, he was reluctant.

    Dugu Mohan had a headache, "Don't talk nonsense, Secretary Jin, call An Nan and let him come."

    Secretary Jin pushed the female secretary out and just came in, "Yes, President." He made a call. To Han Annan.

    As soon as this nonsense came out, joy exploded, "Sir! Madam loves you so much and hopes to see your husband so much. After so much harm, the husband thinks the wife is a fool? No wonder your secretary says you are I didn't go home for a few days because I didn't want to see my wife."

    She was so happy that she quit, the husband bullied the wife too.

    Ruan Chacha loves joy to death. In the future, joy will be hers. Processing resources must be processed resources. Ruan Chacha is full of green tea value +2.

    Dugu Mohan probably didn't expect that the servants he cares about now dare to yell at him, and are about to scold her, who knows that the joy is more fierce.

    "I want to tell Uncle Xing! Let Uncle Xing tell Old Man Dugu." Xi Le complained for Ruan Cha Cha, and Mr. Xing was not afraid of being afraid of Old Man Dugu.

    Dugumo's cold face was as dark as the bottom of a pot, Ruan Chacha didn't give him a chance to speak at all.

    "Hey, don’t talk about Brother Mohan like that. Brother Mohan is actually very good to me. Brother Mohan has to go home anyway, otherwise everyone is worried about you. If Brother Mohan is "inconvenient", you can Tell me, I can go back to my natal house for one night."

    Ruan Chacha thinks things are not messy enough, add a fire, and the green tea is worth more.

    After hearing this, everyone understood, it turned out that Mo Han had not been home for a few days because it was a gangster. The palace came to look for it, and he was driven and started by the third party. Dugu Mohan was too bad.

    Several shareholders who had confidence in Dugu Mohan's character before, a few shareholders belonged to watching Dugu Mohan grow up, but they did not expect to grow up to what they are now.

    An older man slammed Dugu Mohan's back with a crutches in his hand, "Mohan, my wife is used to hurt him after marrying. You are really too much about Chacha, which disappoints Uncle Qin." After speaking, he shook his head, turned and left with a stick.

    Dugu Mohan didn't have time to react. Several shareholders had educated him a few words back and forth, all of them looked disappointed, but the seniors didn't dare to say it, but just looked at him with the look of "worrier".

    Dugu Mohan: "??" The stern face was very innocent, he did nothing! He doesn't seem to understand why his situation has changed drastically.

    The value of green tea keeps +2+1, which makes Ruan Chachale almost unable to sustain the sorrow on the surface. Today, this company has not come in vain, and it has gained a lot.

    "Ruan Chacha!" Dugu Mohan was so angry that she was both weak and angry.

    Ruan Chacha took advantage of the onlookers to leave, and Joy just turned her back to her, grinning extremely brightly at Dugu Mohan, where there is a bit of sadness flowing upstream.

    Dugu Mohan stared at Ruan Chacha gnashing his teeth, the blue veins on his forehead violently, "You are fooling me again!"

    Joy hurriedly stood in front of Ruan Chacha, "Sir, you can't bully Madam anymore!" cold.

    It happened that Han Annan who came in watched this scene. Han Annan frowned, looked at Ruan Chacha who was helped on the sofa, and looked at Dugu Mohan who was obviously full of murderous aura.

    He didn't go far just now. When he received the call, he probably knew that Ruan Chacha must have something wrong again, but he didn't expect Mo Han to actually do it.

    "Mohan, don't be impulsive." Han Annan stopped Dugu Mohan with the medicine box.

    Seeing that it was him, Dugu Mohan withdrew his murderous aura and glanced sideways at Ruan Chacha, "Don't play tricks on me anymore." He sat down on the office chair with a cold face.

    Facing Dugu Mohan’s warning, Ruan Chacha gave him a blank look. I still fear you now? What an international joke.

    "Brother Mohan, blame me for making you wronged." Ruan Chacha sobbed aggrievedly.

    I was so happy that I didn't want to talk anymore. Madam was too afraid of losing her husband to be so humble.

    Han Annan couldn't listen anymore, "Mohan! Enough!" Jun's face pulled down towards Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan: "..." Angrily glared Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha winked at him innocently, happy or not? Surprises are not surprises.

    Han Annan bandaged Ruan Chacha's leg again. Fortunately, the injury was mild this time. "Don't sprain again, or you will get the root of the disease on your foot."

    Ruan Chacha nodded quickly. That is to be careful. She doesn't want to be young. She was lame. Although she didn't touch her foot injury this time, she could walk away by sight and could not accidentally hurt her foot like the last time.