Dugu Mohan looked at the anxious look of Uncle Xing in his eyes, and seemed to feel a little more comfortable in his heart, and his expression was not so cold.

    Just about to say that he is okay, the butler then said...

    "Sir, Madam is injured now and is in a bad state of mind. Please be considerate of her, and... a man cannot beat a woman. This is very bad.. "The butler taught Dugu Mohan with great pains.

    Dugu Mohan: "..."

    Did not find that Dugu Mohan's face was darker than before hitting the door, so he violently withdrew his hand and strode downstairs.

    The butler yelled from behind, "Sir! Your hands!" What can I do!

    Dugumo didn't turn his head back, probably because he was about to vomit blood.

    Ruan Chacha rubbed her ears, "Ears are almost deaf." This dog hero might be really violent and extremely cruel.

    Fortunately, the quality of the door is good, Ruan Chacha is about to return to the bed and continue to lie on the salted fish, and there is another knock on the door.

    Ruan Chacha turned her head in confusion, and looked at the closed door, "Who?" It shouldn't be, the dog owner is not like such a entangled person.

    "Ma'am, it's me, what discomfort do you have?" The butler was afraid that the husband would hurt the madam without knowing how serious it was. He didn't like it but couldn't hurt.

    Ruan Chacha heard that it was the housekeeper, and his heart settled, "I'm fine, but what happened to Brother Mohan's hand? Is it serious?" His tone was full of care and worry, and after speaking, he pouted and said something right. She is going to throw up.

    It's not easy to move the housekeeper, madam, it's not easy, the husband really doesn't know how to cherish it.

    "Don't worry, madam, there will be a doctor who will take care of your husband's hand when he arrives at the company." The butler was thinking about calling Han Annan, and he had to take a look at the husband's hand to be relieved.

    Ruan Chacha still opened the door, "That's good, uncle Xing, go and take care of you, I... want to be alone." She hasn't eaten a few bites of snacks yet.

    The housekeeper saw her opening the door, his face was haggard and restless, and his heart felt even weaker.

    "Come, do not think too much, have a good rest, keep a good leg, over two weeks going back to the old one, and keep a good color, Father, do not worry so much."

    Nguyen Chacha surprised a moment, "ah, I know, for Now, Uncle Xing, if... If Brother Mohan comes back, please tell me." She can go to Green Tea and disgust him.

    While the housekeeper was relieved, he was more sympathetic, "Tell Madam for the first time, go to rest, and tell Uncle Xing if you have anything." After the wife fell, she fell asleep for a few days, but after waking up, her personality was good. Got some.

    The housekeeper was always worried about Ruan Chacha being pushed downstairs, and he was always worried that it was his husband. In his impression, the husband was still like a few years old, kind and brave children, no matter what, at best, he was indifferent and tantrums. Roar.

    But today's behavior towards the lady and when the lady rolled down the stairs, the husband passed by at his feet, completely indifferent. The butler thought, but he was not sure whether his temperament had changed drastically over the years.

    Ruan Chacha closed the door sadly and immediately changed her face and grinned. It was done perfectly! Jumping back to the bed, grabbing snacks and checking the value of green tea while eating, good guy, 21 points! Great!

    I feel that the snacks in my mouth are getting more and more delicious. I watched TV in a happy mood. This day is really happy. If the ending is not too miserable, it needs to be reversed. It is not too good to be a piglet like this.

    Dugu Mohan went to the company, and Han Annan went to his office.

    The two said nothing, Han Annan shook his head helplessly while dealing with his hand.

    "Uncle Xing told me, what are you talking about with her? Everyone hates her. You can divorce her once the old man's liking for her passes. Why is it necessary..." It was to push her downstairs and to do it, Mo Han's temper was getting more and more irritable.

    Dugu Mohan had a headache, and leaned back in his chair unable to refute.

    "Ding."

    Ruan Chacha was eating snacks, "How can I add green tea value?" Strange? Suddenly adding green tea is worth 1 point, right? Ruan Chacha thinks it is very possible, adding it is a good thing, not reducing it.

    In the next few days, Ruan Chacha spent time in bed. She ate, slept, and ate, but she didn’t bother at all. She liked this kind of life the most. Many people would say that this kind of life is wasteful, but she just wanted How comfortable it is to be a waste material.

    She doesn't understand why the comfort zone is so comfortable, but so many people want to get out of the comfort zone. If it is so comfortable, why change?

    Ruan Chacha tilted her head and thought about it. Maybe she was afraid of being unhealthy. Not exercising is indeed not good.

    Thinking of something bad in my heart, but my mouth was full of snacks, I still slept three rods the next day, ah! The new day is about to start happily again.

    Since the last time Dugu Mohan went out, I haven't come back in the past few days. Ruan Chacha feels that it is not good. Lying here for too long is a bit too quiet. I have to maintain my personality and see if I want to take the initiative to attack.

    Ruan Chacha got up with his crutches and went downstairs to eat breakfast. When the servants saw Ruan Chacha yelled Madam, they were still a little surprised when she came down to eat breakfast. After all, everyone thought that Madam was overwhelmed and overeating for several days. It really hurts.

    A few days ago, Ruan Chacha had a fleshy face. She didn't expect that the servants' assists could make up for it. She was also worried that she would eat too much, which would affect her next green tea attack.