Han Annan couldn't stand it anymore, "Mohan, you have to say a few words, Chacha's leg is hurt." Looking at Dugu Mohan's eyes, there was some reproach.

    The butler hurriedly echoed, "Yes, sir."

    Dugu Mohan: "..." His always stern face gradually turned blue, took a cold look at Ruan Chacha, and strode away.

    Ruan Chacha is secretly proud, wait, this is just the beginning, hehe.

    After Han Annan treated Ruan Chacha's wound quietly, he left. He sympathized with Ruan Chacha, but at the same time he hated Ruan Chacha. Between the two, he preferred the latter. After all, he hated her for so long, not overnight. Changeable.

    The housekeeper also left Ruan Chacha's room with a heavy heart. The servants comforted Ruan Chacha and left.

    Seeing that everyone had gone, Ruan Chacha changed her face as soon as the door was closed. She wiped a tear with her sleeve and quickly clicked on the points to see how much green tea was worth?

    Open at one point, target: Dugu Mohan, green tea value: 16.

    Ruan Chacha immediately collapsed. What the hell, she thought she had to fight 20 no matter what, but the operation was as fierce as a tiger, and when she looked at the results... so little.

    Leaning on the bed, Ruan Chacha turned her eyes towards the ceiling, contented, she was angry with the dog owner, it was worth more than anything, now she needn't be afraid.

    Feeling darkened again, I turned on the TV and looked for a TV show to chase it. I felt that something was missing?

    Snacks... Ruan Chacha cupped her small face and her mouth, "A life without snacks is incomplete." Why not buy it now?

    After realizing it, he glanced at his lame leg, and forgot that this leg was hurt, should the servant bring it up?

    This is a way. After thinking about the words, Ruan Chacha called on the first floor.

    "Butler, I'm Ruan Chacha, can I have snacks... can it be? Then I only need a few packs, just look at it, thank you." Ruan Chacha called pitifully. I regretted it after the fight, so would her character set collapse? If I knew it, I wouldn't be greedy.

    As soon as the housekeeper hung up the phone, he sighed deeply. The lady has become cautious now. She is afraid of being scolded by her husband. I wonder if the husband pushed her downstairs. If not, how can you explain why the lady became so afraid of her husband?

    "Xiao Lan, go choose some snacks that are not spicy or hot to send to the lady." The butler told Xiao Lan.

    When Xiao Lan heard it, she looked at another servant, "Does the madam want to overeating to ease her emotions?"

    "I think it is possible. Madam never eats snacks before."

    Ruan Chacha didn't know that her move not only had no disintegration, but also deepened her pitiful and helplessness, which can only relieve her emotions by eating, and she felt weaker in their hearts.

    Seeing Xiaolan bring the snacks, Ruan Chacha's still pale face showed a smile.

    "Thank you, thank you for your hard work."

    Xiaolan was flattered, "No thanks, ma'am, I will go out first."

    Ruan Chacha smiled and nodded, the door closed, her eyes flashed instantly, her snacks! She is coming!

    Chasing TV shows and eating snacks happily, Ruan Chacha likes the life of salted fish.

    Ruan Chacha didn't know that Dugu Mohan would suddenly come in, and the door was suddenly opened before the snacks in his mouth had been swallowed.

    Looking at the door with a dazed expression, it is Dugu Mohan, why is he here?

    "Yes?" Ruan Chacha asked him vaguely, without any love or sadness.

    With a cold face, Dugumo closed the door, "What do you want to do?"

    Ruan Chacha: "???" Isn't he joking? He ran to her room and asked her what she wanted to do? Brain watts?

    "No matter what you do, don't think I will treat you differently." Dugu Mohan looked at Ruan Chacha condescendingly.

    Ruan Chacha again: "..." emmmm, I want you to look at you differently?

    "I'm pooh!" Ruan Chacha took the snack from her mouth onto the tissue in her hand.

    "How bitter this snack is? It's really unpalatable." Ruan Chacha spit out pointedly, and threw the tissue in his hand into the trash can.

    Dugu Mohan was choked by Ruan Chacha, standing silently at the door, staring at her with murderous eyes.

    Ruan Chacha is not afraid. She is a person with a green tea system. One set in person and another set behind the back. This is the essence of green tea and can stimulate the increase of green tea value.

    "Is there anything else?" Ruan Chacha ignored the look in the other party's eyes to kill her. He would kill if he had the ability, and watch TV while eating snacks.

    Dugu Mohan still stared at her closely, "Want to catch it?" spit out for a long time.

    Ruan Chacha stopped eating snacks and rolled his eyes. It was indeed a dog-blood essay. There was not a single line of dog-blooded words. It seemed that he had to use a big move.

    When the quilt was lifted, the expression in his eyes changed, and he blinked at Dugu Mohan charmingly.

    "Brother Mohan...come here..." Ruan Chacha said to Dugu Mohangougou little finger full of anger.

    Dugu Mohan's face was abnormally cold, and the disgust in his eyes increased unabated.

    "Wishful thinking!" Dugu Mohan opened the goalkeeper and closed the door vigorously.

    Ruan Chacha was shocked so that her eardrums hurt. Come on! While the iron was hot, he jumped to open the door, and shouted pitifully outside the door..

    "Brother Mohan, because tea is not good, you shouldn’t avoid it. If you want to fight, I should not hide." Yes, as long as you are happy, Chacha is happy." Ruan Chacha said softly, holding her little heart.

    After shouting, immediately close the door and lock it directly. After the lock is reversed, the green tea value is +2, and Ruan Chacha smiled silently from ear to ear.

    Dugu Mohan was only halfway downstairs. The housekeeper and servants all stared at him with weird eyes...

    Dugu Mohan: "..." Ruan Chacha! He must kill her!