𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹

୨⎯ "ghosting" ⎯୧

"ghosting"

The sun was beaming through Athena's curtains. As she began to wake up she started to rub her eyes aggressively. "Ugh.. why is the sun so bright." Once she was finally woke she headed towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. Athena hated school food with a passion so on school days she would always make sure she made breakfast.

"Morning." Arabella said as she walked towards the island and sat down. She was wearing pink and grey pajamas with oversized bunny slippers.

Athena turned around to see Arabella sitting in the chair yawning. "Uh.. good morning." She said looking the sleepy girl up and down and smirking. "Cute slippers."

"Awh, thanks. Found them in one of my boxes. I have no idea where I got them from." The blonde replied with a confused look.

"Yeah, because they're mine." Athena chuckled. Arabella looked at the girl and smiled. "Here's your avocado toast madame." She said in an old timey voice as she handed Bella the plate.

Arabella quickly took the plate, she was starving. "Thank you m'lady." She replied.

"So... Bella do you know what costume you're wearing to the Halloween Party? I was thinking maybe we could match or something. Ooo, you know what we can wear... we can wear what we did in 6th gra-" Arabella quickly interrupted Athena before she continued.

"I was actually going as a Lakers girl with Moon, Sam, and Yas."

"Okay... that's cool. I can find a different outfit." Athena replied looking down at the floor. The room went silent.

"Um, who was that cute boy you were sitting with at lunch the other day?" Arabella said to break the silence and change the subject.

"Oh, that's Eli. Isn't his sweaters the cutest? I literally just want to give him the biggest hug. I bet he gives good hugs. What if he's a good kisser? Do you think he's into me? Oh my, what if he's not into me. How do I know if someone is into me?" Athena babbled.

"Athena... what in the hell are you talking about? I'm not talking about the boy in the sweater." Arabella questioned her sister.

Athena's face glowed red from embarrassment. Did she really have a crush on Eli? "So... you must be talking about Miguel. Because you are definitely not talking about Demetri."

The blonde girl started taking mental notes. "Hm... Miguel."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Cyber bullying is no laughing matter. Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face..." Counselor Blatt protested.

Athena burrowed her head into her arms. "Now I'm not going to name names but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying, after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity." The lady continue to speak.