(secret agent) Reggie x reader

A/n: Ok, this idea came to me after watching Casino Royale and especially listening to the intro that I really love. I had this idea for quite some time, but it is annoying when you have writer's blockage. 😑😑
______________________________________

*Author p.o.v. *
Night is one of the best keeper of the secrets and someone who also knows others secrets. She is hiding them from your eyes, but fails hiding from someone else. She can't do too much from this position. What happens later is the peoples problem, because she can just watch.
The streets of Seattle were silent, but it was a very weird silence like rarely it happens. The center of the city was an exception, tough. The clubs, some stores and the hotel were the only places that wanted to stay awake. In the casino behind the hotel was full of people from the high classes that didn't know what to do with their money, but wanted to have fun.
At one of the tables, the game was on fire. More persons were watching and were impressed how one certain brunette guy won game after game with his golden hands.

* Reggie p.o.v. *
Another game won, but no sign of the target.
Eugene: Damn it, Reggie, how can you win so much games?
Me: It's about luck, but it doesn't seem I have enough to find the target.
Eugene: From what the cameras are showing, Augustine is coming in the room right now. The black dress.
I looked at the door and indeed it was her. She sits at the table and the cards are put on it. We start the game and with every sum of money put on the table, things started to get serious, peoples gathered around us.
She lighten a cigarette and starts to smoke while playing. Two of the players gave up and left us.
Augustine: I double the sum!
Me: Me too!
Another one lefts the table and now is just the two of us. Every one was watching with their curious eyes. I was concentrating on the game while drinking some wine brought by one of the waitresses. She had h/c hair, s/c skin, she was wearing a white dress like the other girls that were serving at the tables. Looking at her cards, Augustine doesn't seem too happy.
Me: All in!
???: Show your cards!
Double queens were hers, but then I show mines, revealing double A.
???: Mr. Rowe wins. Let's take a break!
We got up from the table. I take another sip of wine and watch what is Augustine doing. After some small talk at the phone on the balcony I go after her.
Me: Eugene, where is she right now?
Eugene: She is going downstairs. The 4th level.
The 4th level of the hotel was empty. Everyone was in the casino right now. I take out the small device in the size of a square box and press some buttons on it. I direction it until I heard something.
Augustine: What the ****** did I told you?! You were supposed to poison him!
???: I can't do this!
Augustine: You can't? Ok! Then our deal failed!
???: No! No, please, don't do this!
A gun shot is heard and now the things are worse. I take my gun and go at the door. I break it without hesitation. Two of Augustine's men blocked my way to her. In the corner of my eye I saw the waitress from earlier being taken by one of them. I throw a knife that hits his back and the (h/c) haired girl starts screaming in terror. I have no bullets. I use my fists and legs and attack the other one. The last one I smashed its body on the glass coffee table and put him to sleep. The whole room is now a mess. That girl that Augustine was shouting at was hiding after a wardrobe, visibly scared.
Me: It's ok. I'm not gonna hurt you!
She slowly shows herself. (E/c) eyes, lips touched by roses, (s/c) very well valued by her previous traits, the white dress too and black heels. I continue to reload my gun while she was looking throughout the room.
???: Who are you?
Me: My name's Rowe...
I put the bullets in then and then I hide it in my coat.
Me: Reggie Rowe.
???: F/n L/n.
We get out of the room through the balcony and go at the 3rd level. I open the window and we got in my room.
Me: What are your connections with Augustine?
Y/n: My father was working for her and when he betrayed her she found out about me. She wanted me to poison you or my father will suffer the consequences. I care about him, but I don't want to become a criminal!
Her black tears from make up made their way down on her cheeks, the destiny telling me to end the topic. I calmed her down and took the phone. I need to tell the organization about this. On the other line a thick voice could be heard, tasting something at the computer.
Delsin: Yes?
Me: It's me! I need to talk to Betty, it's about the mission.
Betty: I'm right here! Tell me, what you found until now?
Me: The traffic of weapons is made through the casino's from Bulgaria, Turkey, US and Norway. She's using employees from the casino's to eliminate the ones that are trying to tell the authorities. One of them was about to get killed, but the employee was scared.
Betty: Where is it?
Me: In the bathroom.
Betty: Bring it to me and we'll talk about the rest when you arrive!
Me: Ok.
I end the call, in the meantime y/n getting out of the bathroom. With her makeup off, she was still beautifull. I tell her about the plan and decide to leave.

* days later - Istanbul *
The road with the train is very peacefull for now. After what happened in Seattle, Betty decided to send me to Turkey after some agents reported that our target is there. The thing is that Betty said I'm gonna have a partner for this. This made me really curious. She said it will be in the train. Seconds later I hear someone siting on the chair in front of me. I turn my eyes from the window just to see... Y/n? What is she doing here? She had a black veil on her head, wraped like the local wemen, just her eyes and some strands of hair being discovered. She had a black blouse on and a white skirt.
Y/n: Hello, Mr Rowe! I'm gonna be your partner for this mission.
Me: What do you mean by that? Y/n, this is not a joke!
Y/n: Do I look like I'm joking? After Betty questioned me that night, she hired me. Maybe I'm not a good fighter, but I'm a good hacker!
She was determined, serious, but under these she was the same caring Y/n that would not kill someone. The train stopped. We're finally here. We take our bags and get out. She wraps her arm around mine, later realising how much people we're in the train station. I was almost a blushing mess, but I tryed to ignore it and leave the place. It will be a long mission, but I'm not hurrying.

* Bonus - Y/n p.o.v. *
The building exploded, the entire technology and Augustine's stuff burning. Just in time, Delsin got here and took me and Reggie from the harbour. The last one unties my hands and I help him with one of his injuries from his right arm. It looked bad, but I know what I am doing.
Me: Thank you for helping me out there!
Reggie: I should be the one to thank you! Maybe a dinner is enough? 7 o'clock ?
Did he invited me on a date? I could feel my cheeks turning red. I like him since he helped me with Augustine back in Seattle, but I didn't had enough courage to tell him.
Me: I'll be ready at 8!