Eugene × reader

* Author p.o.v. *
The sky was as clear as the water of the ocean, without any cloud and just the sun on it. The people were hurrying to bring all of the stuff into the building while (y/n) was just watching everything from the 4th floor.
On her desk was her leptop, two monitors and a framed photo. Into it, were (y/n) and her old friend. Brown hair and eyes, protected by glasses, grey hoodie covering his red T-shirt and his hair. It passed one year after Augustines defeat, but unfortinately a new war started. This time was someone else on the D. U. P. and (y/n) needed to be very carefull this time. There were some nights when you were wondering what your friend was doing. She hoped he wasn't caught by the D. U. P. ; she has also been tortured beacuse of your powers.
Suddenly, the door opens and enter 3 tough guys with 2 boys and a girl. You didn't needed to turn around to see who it was.
Eugene: It passed some time,... (n/n - nickname)!
Y/n: Same, Eugene!
You turned to him this time and sayd to the 3 men to get out. You all sat down. Eugene hasn't changed very much at the first sight. On the couch on his left was a girl with pink/purple hair and piercings on her face as dark as her eyes. She was wearing a pair of red shorts and ripped black stockings, white T-shirt, green jacket and black boots. On his right was a blonde guy with a red beanie on his head, brown eyes, a white hoodie, denim vest, denim jeans and black sneakers. (Y/n) took a sip of her (f/f - favourite flavour) tea and listened of what they had to say.
???: So, you're the famous (n/n)! I'm Delsin and she's Fetch.
Y/n: I've heared about you on the news. My name is (y/n). What do you need from me?
Delsin: I think you've also heard about the D.U.P. and their new boss and we need help to destroy them entierly.
Eugene: Please, (y/n), we must do this! Remember those times of suffering?
Delsin: You were also in Curdon Cay?
Y/n: Yes!
Delsin: Can I?

*Y/n p.o.v. *
He gets up and aproaches me and I nod. He's taking my hand and then I feel a sensation of cold. Winter. His hand was the only thing that was warm and was trying to keep me in reality. Something was taken away from me and it felt painfull. Very painfull. After an eternity I felt my body burning and diziness. I colapsed, but Eugene caught me before I could touch the floor. My heart was trying to calm down her beatings. He helped me to get up and go to the armchair, but didn't let go of me from his arms. I started feeling better.
Eugene: You ok?
Me: Now yes.
Realising what he is doing, his cheeks turned red, but it was too late to do something else beacuse Delsin saw it and a smile was revealed on his face. I don't know why, but it was there.
Fetch: That was very weird! You just took her by the arm and that was all. You didn't absorb her power.
Me: To what?
Eugene: He can copy our powers. That's his ability.
Delsin: And also see your past. I didn't know-
Y/n: You wouldn't.
Fetch: Can someone explain?
Y/n: Me and Eugene were prisoners in the Curdun Cay. They tortured me in the room next to him. The walls were thin so when we were alone we were wishpering through it. We were never talking in the canteen, tough. They were listening to all of us.
Eugene: She helped me and you, Fetch, to escape. When I heard she was not comming with us I didn't wanted to leave her there. Anyway, the plan was realised and here we are.
Delsin: But you escaped 3 weeks later after Eugene and Fetch. I wonder how did you survived so much?
Y/n: I'm still wondering, you know. Especially when I started to be tortured by Andrew Williams, the actual boss. Augustine was just a child compared to him. You know what, I will help you, but with one condition: be carefull when I will need you here. We're to much conduits here and I don't want the D.U.P. to find out about us!
Delsin: Deal!
Later, Delsin and Fetch left the room, Eugene staying behind with me. He hugged me, burring his face in my neck and also feeling his breath on my skin. I hugged him back and feel a tear falling on my cheek. I missed him so much and before I escaped Curdun Cay I was hopping he wouldn't be caught by the D. U. P. That's why I made the plan like that and I waited after he left. I had what to endure, but it was worth it if he's right in front of me right now. We broke the hug, but his arms are still around my waist and mine around his neck.
Eugene: I missed you very much!
Me: Me too. You can't even imagine how afraid I was for you!
Eugene: Those were the times, but now we're here, finaly.
His hand wipes my tear and the same hand stops on my cheek. It felt so good. Without even realising, we got closet to each other until I felt soft lips. Since I saw him in Curdun Cay I fell in love.

* Delsin p.o.v. *
The door was cracked and I heard all the conversation. They even kissed and all I could fell was proud. Well done, Eugene! That's what I tought you about! A hand on my shoulder took my attention from the loverbirds and shows that behind me was Fetch. I told her to shut up and showed her what was happening inside the room. A smile appeared on her face. They were hugging this time. We closed the door and left them alone.
Who knows what will happen next? 😏😏