(bad) Eugene × reader

* Author p.o.v. *
      The smell of fresh flowers and the cold air in morning was enough to wake you up. The cold water was preparing you for a new day and its challanges. You got out of the bathroom and put on your f/c. You put on some make up, then took your bagpack and phone in case he will call.
      While talking a dop of your coffee you heard your phone ringing. You received a text from him. He was registered in your phone as 'Teen Angel' . A smile appeared on your face at the sight of the person who texte you.
T. A: Hey babe
         How are you?

Y/n: I'm bored

T. A: Maybe I can help you
         What about going at my place?😏
      You blushed a little and finaly messaged him where you are and put the telephone back on the table. In the meantime, someone came to you. Rising your eyes from the cup, it was revealed a tall red haired guy. He had blue eyes and was wearing a black shirt, a pair of jeans and some sneakers. Your smile faded at his sight. 'Not again!'
Y/n: Can I help you?
???: With your number, yes!
Y/n: Sorry, but I'm taken!
???: Oh, c'mon girl! It won't hurt a little fun.
      He really started peasing you off and wanted to tell him to leave, but someone was thinking the same. A hand on the shoulder of the ginger man was enough to calm you down. Dark jeans, black sneakers and leather jacket and the grey hood on his head. Angered chocolate eyes  hidden by a pair of grey sun glasses were enough to scare someone. Your Teen Angel, Eugene.
Eugene: No, but it will be hard actually with your teeth broken!
      The intruder stand up from your table and left the caffe. Talking a chiar and positioning it next to you you smirked in the corner of your mouth.
Eugene: Just 5 minutes and you forget who you belong to.
Y/n: He started all of this, I wasn't even interested. You look cute when your angry.
      He blushed a little and gave him a kiss. You were the only one who can say these things to him. You were opposites of each other. He was the bad guy, you were the good girl. He was a conduit, you a human. He wore just blue, black, white and grey, you the entire rainbow. This was the perfect example that the opposites atract each other. You took your belongings and left the caffe. Eugene gave you his second helmet and you put it on your head and got on the motorbike. And yes, he had one. You arrived at his house 10 minutes later. The place was the same. Some of the windows covered by the white curtains, some things thrown here and there, but nothing unusual.
      Five rounds of 'Heaven Hellfire' later you leaned on the couch while Eugene was furious.
Eugene: I failed again!
Y/n: What can I say, I learned from the best!
      A smirk formed in the corner of his mouth and in the next second he kissed you. It was a pasionate kiss. You put your arms around his shoulders while he put his on your waist and you leaned on the couch again. You broke the kiss.
Eugene: How do you make me feel like this when I'm with you?
Y/n: Beacuse I'm your girlfriend and I love you.
       Before giving you another kiss, Nirvana echous into the room. This must be Delsin. He hang up the call and the boy leave kisses on your neck, but it didn't last until the telephone was heared again. Annoyed, Eugene takes it from the floor and answer the call.
Eugene: What, Delsin? I am busy!
Delsin: I need help with some D. U. P. soldiers!
Eugene: Ok, I'll be there in 3 minutes!
      Delsin wanted to say something else, but Eugene already hang up the call again. He got up and put on his jacket.
Eugene: Sorry, babe, but I need to go!
Y/n: It's ok. I can wait.
      You gave him another kiss, then he took his motorbike and left to help Delsin. Under the mask of a bad boy, was hiding a good one and you knew it for sure. People just need to look closely.