"Cadmus apo ko!!!" Nana shouted and hugged me so tight, "Ang laki na ng apo ko!!!!" She said and kissed every part of my face.

"Nana stop hahahaha," I said because it tickles me a little, "Geib apo" Lolo said, so I let go of Nana to give him a hug.

Nana and Lolo are my Mother's parents, actually my Mom wasn't from a rich family they were just simple and humble people but as my Mom encountered the real world out of their humble home she learned how to be strong when people try to pull her down.

"Nako tamang tama nakapagluto na kami ng Lolo mo ng hapunan nako buti hindi ka ginabi ng sobra sa byahe apo ko," Nana said and pull me to their simpel dining table, we eat and talk about a lot of things.

And I stayed here for almost 5 days and right now I only have 2 days left.

"Apo saan ka pupunta?" Tanong ni Nana ng mapansing palabas ako ng pinto. "To the seaside Nana, it won't take long.. Be back at dinner" I said and smiled at her, she nodded so I left the house and walked my way to the nearest beach.

My Grandparents house is near the beach so I just need to walk a little to reach the sea shore.

As I reach the seashore I just sit on the broken drift wood and gaze at the beautiful view of the endless ocean,but I suddenly hear someone shouted so I look around and see the long gazebo where two kids are running and a shouting from a far.

"Mga bata bawal dyan!!!" the guy shouted. "Baba kayo dyan!!!!"

The other girl is at the wide part of the gazebo while the other one is looking at the guy and didn't notice that she's near the side edge of the gazebo, she's gonna fall!!

"Ahhh!!!" The girl shouted and fell to the water, I clearly knew that it was a deep part of the water so I quickly ran toward their place and dive into the water to save her.

As I swim towards her, under the dark water, I suddenly lose sight where to find her because of the dark ocean. I looked around under the water but I couldn't see her it's all dark...

I started to lose hope on saving her but suddenly I saw her white dress glow under the water as the sun shines under the water, she went down so I quickly swam as fast as I could and reached for her.

When I touch her hands I felt electricity run through my hand and straight hit my heart making it beat so fast. I carry her and bring her to the sand, where her friend is waiting crying and shaking. "Ali...Ali!!!!" she said when she saw this girl unconscious.

I try to do a CRP to this girl, and as my lips touch her I suddenly feel the eagerness to save her. I wanna see her open her eyes. I keep on pumping her chest and give her air.

Come on wake up....

After a few pumps she threw up all the water that she drank under the water... "Ali!!!!" the girl behind me shouted. I hold her hand when she keeps on coughing, she holds a small shell on her hands while I hold her.

"Salamat sa pagligtas kay Ali," the girl at my back said and smiled at me, like she felt so relieved.

I nodded at her, "Hmm" I said and looked at this girl in front me, she rested herself in the sand and tried to open her eyes. I smiled when she slightly opened it. I know she's beautiful...

"Tara na dalhin na natin siya sa hospital" the guy, I mean the life guard said and started to carry this girl named Ali.

I let go of her soft hand and watched her leave with the guard and her friend, I don't know...

She opened her eyes and our eyes met but I don't know if she clearly saw me. When they are already out of my sight I slowly look down on my hands where she left this shell that she keeps on holding under the water.

"Ali" I whisper....

"Nanku!! Cadmus apo ko, anung nangyari sayo? hindi mi naman sinabing maliligo ka ng nakapantalon!!!"  I looked to the right when Nana came.

I smile and walk towards her, "Nana," I utter with a bright smile.

I'll see you again Ali...

***

After nine long years I got the chance to have a solo vacation back here to Zambales after my graduation, this was given by my Mom. Even though my grandparents already moved abroad, Mom still grants me a vacation here.

After Nine long years....

I'm roaming around here at the seaside of the resort I stay at.. There are a lot of things that change here, I can't barely recognize the whole place but they said this is the beach where my grandparents live.

And the beach that I met her...

The question is where is she now?

Could I recognize her?

As I walk at the seashore with my bare foot, and my slippers are in my left hand. I look at my other hand where I hold this pretty small shell that I keep for nine years.

"Where is she?" I whisper.

"Ahh tulong!!" I looked around when I heard a kid screaming and I saw a boy drowning from a far, I was about to take a step and run to help but suddenly a girl wearing a staff uniform fearlessly ran to the water and saved the kid.

Her uniform says OTJ from the back print, "Nako jusko ang anak ko!!" The mother of the kid ran and got his son from the girl and thanked her. The girl just nodded and suddenly a guy run to her hugged her while they both smile.

"Ang galing mo don Ali!!!" the guy shouted and they both walked back to the resort.

"Ali?" I whisper, and run to the main office, where Mom's friend is the head owner.

"Oh Cadmus iho are you enjoying your stay here?" she asked me and smiled, "So far so good, but I wanna know the names of your OJT student here Tita" I said.

"Ooook.. Lina, bring me the bio data of our OJT students" she said to her assistant, she looked confused but she didn't bother to ask me.

"Here iho," she handed me the papers and let me check each and every one of it.

There are a lot of them working here as an OJT student but I stopped at this one Bio data, where this familiar girl 2 by 2 picture caught my eye... she's the girl who saved the kid a while ago...

And she's the girl I saved before...

"Alliana Candice Cortezz," I whisper...Alliana...