"Yes we do, Hero could you go with her?" Dana says and my jaw drops. There's no way?

"What?" Hero says and crosses his arms. 

"Come on Hero! Just go, it won't be so bad the both of you and you guys can get to know each other." Dana says and puts her red lipstick onto her lips and puffs up her brown curled hair. 

"Whatever mum." Hero sighs and I nod as we walk out of the lobby and into the limo. 

"I can't believe she's making me go with you." Hero says while buckling his seatbelt. 

"Come on, I'm not that bad." I giggle. 

"No, I didn't even wanna come here in the first place and now I'm going to dinner with you." He sighs. I would wanna be friends with him but I guess this dinner we could actually have a normal conversation without him making snark or rude remarks every five minutes. 

I nod and stay quiet the rest of the ride to the restaurant. 

Once we head inside Hero opens the door for me and it's just him and I, no security, no managers just us. We check in under Dana's last name "Fiennes Tiffin." I say to the hostess. 

She nods. "Follow me!" She says and leads us to a private table that has a candle in the middle with faded lights all around and the restaurant is overall fancy and elegant. I admire all the decorations around the restaurant while Hero is looking at the menu. "This shit is so overpriced." he says and I snap out of my admiration. 

"It's fancy restaurant, what do you expect. Look around." I say and take my hair out of my bun and let my long hair loose and I swing my head back and forth making sure it's not still together and parted. 

"Blah, overpriced this, way to fancy that, it's all dumb." He says and leans up on the table. 

"Whatever you say." I giggle and take a look at the menu. The waitress comes over to us and she has golden brown eyes along with dark brunette hair and her black long dress that I see Hero is hard-core staring at her as we order our drinks. I order a strawberry margarita as Hero orders some type of alcohol with limes on the side. 

"What's with the limes?" I ask as the waitress walks away. 

"It's called taste, Josephine." He smirks. 

"I don't know what your taste is but that seems disgusting." I giggle. I feel that him and I could get along and be friends because I'm guessing he may or may not be around more often because Dana is an amazing manager and I plan on keeping her forever which means I will see him but he's confusing me if he wants to be my friend or not. 

"When we get our drinks you're trying it, yeah?" he says and looks into my eyes as I look into his. 

"You're responsible if I throw up." I giggle.

The waitress brings our drinks and we both say thank you and order our food, I order a chicken alfredo pasta as Hero orders a chicken burger. This menu really has everything. 

"A chicken burger? Seriously." I giggle taking a sip out of my margarita. 

"Chicken is one of a kind." He says and does a chef's kiss and I giggle. "Speaking of, here." He says and grabs the empty glass and pours a little of his drink into it. "Drink it, but don't swallow it yet." He says and I nod and take a sip of the sour drink and it makes me tingle but I don't let it go down my throat. I throw my hands in the air in annoyance because this tastes disgusting. 

"Open your mouth." Hero says and leans over to me across the table and squeezes some of the lime into my mouth. "Now you can." He says and takes a sip of his drink squeezing the lime into his mouth as well. I swallow the liquid along with the lime juice with it and come to my knowledge it tastes much better. 

"Good, yeah?" Hero says after wiping his mouth with his hand. 

"I guess, you're right." I laugh. I guess Hero and I really can get along. 

After our food arrives Hero nearly devours his chicken burger in under 10 minutes while I'm no where close to being done with my pasta. 

"Good, huh?" I say. 

"Very." He says with a mouth full of his burger. How is it already five?  "If he's being annoying you have all rights to smack him!" Dana texts me. Oh jeez how I've been wanting to slap him this entire time with his attitude and snide remarks. I smile at my phone and Hero realizes. 

"Ohh, who are you texting?" He asks. 

"It's actually your mom." I admit. 

"Yeah, what did she say?" He asks and wipes his perfect lips with his napkin. Wait no what the hell? 

"That if you get on my nerves I can yell at you." I giggle and finish up my margarita. 

"Well you're annoying and so is she." He says and goes on his phone. I don't understand what I did?

"What did I do?" I say and place my phone into my purse. 

"Nothing, just it's still funny to me how she made me come here in the first place." He chuckles. Is he serious? We were just talking about everything and it was fine then now he wants to be a complete dick. 

"Okay, whatever." I say and slam a check on the table and stand up. 

"Where are you going?" He asks and stands up. 

"My hotel, where I won't be annoying you." I smile and walk away to the front of the restaurant. 

I get a quick uber to my hotel and I can not wait to take off these shoes and just lay down, today's been one hell of a day and I don't wanna speak to Hero and I most likely will never have to ever again. 

I walk into my hotel lobby quickly and I'm surprised by there being no paparazzi. I quickly make it up into my hotel and I lock the door quick. Thank god! I take off my shoes and leave on my white socks. I sit down onto my couch and grab the remote and scroll through the netflix movies trying to find one to enjoy until I hear a huge bang at my door which makes me jump in my seat.

********

Here's chapter 2! I really enjoy writing this book and so I will continue and thank you for the votes on the first chapter <3 (Comment and Vote :))

Much Love, A ♡