Stop comparing other guys to him!

"I've got a good feeling that I know exactly what you were gonna say." I told him before walking out, hiding the small smile that formed on my lips.

Weirdo.

After a few hours I had finally finished working on the stacks of papers that were left on my desk and was currently getting ready to send a few emails to other companies before my phone began to ring. I looked at the phone ID in confusion. "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Ms. Miller? The mother of both Cole and Reyna Miller?" An elderly woman asked.

"Yes, this is she.. Why did something happened?" I asked the woman as I quickly typed up the email Grayson wanted me to finish.

"I'm sorry but we need you to come by the school.. it's about one of your children. If you're too busy I can try and get in contact with their father, who is Xavier Knight correct?" How the hell did she know that? I made sure not to add any information about who their father was and his well being which would only mean one of them told her.

"No need for that, I'm on the way."

****

After arguing with Grayson about letting me leave work early, well we weren't really arguing he was just trying to stall and keep me there, I managed to leave and made  my way to their school.

Here I was walking down the hall, towards the front office. I noticed some of the little children watching me as I walked by, some of the teachers as well.

"Hello Ms. Miller, I wish we were meeting on better terms." The principal spoke out to me as I walked into her office, looking to see Reyna sitting on one of the seats in front of her desk.

Damn.

Is it bad that I thought this would be dealing with Cole?

I mean Reyna tends to be sweet and all but there's been some situations in the past where I've had to watch my back around her. "Okay.. so can we get to the point here? Did my daughter do anything wrong?" I asked.

I know it may sound like I'm pissed or that I don't want to be here but I just don't like this principal of theirs, she acts like she doesn't know what she's doing.

How are you gonna be a principal at a elementary school and not know how to handle children?

There are several other parents I've spoken to who agree with me as well.

The principal stared at me with a weird look before she spoke. "The students were outside on the playground, after a few minutes your daughter ended up getting into a fight with another child." She explained.

Reyna fighting at this age?

At school?

"Are you sure it's my Reyna? I just can't see my daughter fighting someone, at least not at school." I asked. Memories of her beating on Winston popped into my head but I quickly pushed them away, that's completely different.

"Yes I can assure you it was your daughter that got into a fight today. The other student and your son are both in the room across from us waiting." She informed me.

"Cole? Shouldn't he be with the other children playing or something, you said this had to deal with Reyna so why is he in there? And who is the other student?" I asked.

Why couldn't my kids take their attitudes from me? Instead they're just as stubborn and hardheaded as their father.

"Your son was the cause of the fight. He explained to me what happened from his perspective since neither of the girls would talk.. it's better if I just show you." She replied before getting up from her seat, motioning for me to follow.