-What do you mean it's not normal??-

Very pogchamp art creds to: a_toast_ghost on Instagram

Requested: sort of- 11/20 of you voted for Wilbur angst so take it :]
(If your confused I posted a chapter for people to vote on, then deleted it)
Character: Wilbur Soot
Setting: The beach, Wilburs house, a coffee shop.

Possible triggers for this chapter:
• Verbal/emotional abuse
• Manipulation
• Yelling
• Cursing
• Flinching (idk if this is a trigger but I want to make sure everyone is comfortable)

A/n: I wasn't going to give Wilburs girlfriend a name but I decided it would be better wording so I named her after my 5th grade best friend who stopped talking to me for 2 and a half months because of a spelling B 🤠. Also this wasn't really edited so sorry if there is mistakes, my brain is very tired.

___________•***•___________
|*~Phil POV (3rd person)~*|

Wilbur and his girlfriend were supposed to meet up with Phil today for lunch. They lived close enough so they would meet halfway at a coffee shop nearby.

Wil hadn't talked much about her so all he knew was that she was pretty, loved the beach, and was excited to meet him.

Recalling the story Wil told him of how they met he mentally awed at how sweet it was. He had told Phil they met when he was playing guitar on a bench, that's why she loved the beach so much.

(Switching to Wilbur's POV real quick to narrate the story cause I need more words ;-; )

I needed some fresh air. Everything was a bit more stuffy at the moment. Deciding to head to the beach I grabbed my guitar-a great way to get my thoughts straight and take a breather- I was sat on a bench later at night when barely any people were there but it didn't matter because I was playing for myself not for them. Quietly sliding my fingers across each fret and string to play the chords to song I couldn't remember the name of. A pretty voice came from the right of me. "A letter to my younger self, your a good player. Mind if I sit?" I looked over at her and replied, "I don't see why not. And thank you, for both the compliment and the song name, I couldn't remember what it was called." We talked for a little while longer and exchanged phone numbers.

___________•***•___________
(Weeeee now it's just a narrator so 3rd person I guess)

The bell rung and he looked towards the door. Seeing Wilbur and his girlfriend he waved them over to the table. She whispered something to him and his happy expression turned sad but he nodded anyways.

Concern evident on Phil's face he said, "You ok Wil?" With Ava side eyeing him expectantly he explained, "Oh sorry! We were just worried we might not have enough gas to get back home but I think we'll be ok." He nervously chuckled.

Phil brushed it off but he would pay a bit more attention to Wil for the rest of the day. He made small talk with Ava while Wilbur zoned out staring at the salt shaker on the table.

A little while later a waitress showed up to ask for their orders. Phil ordered a normal coffee and a sandwich type thing while Ava ordered iced tea and a different kind of sandwich (idk what to make them order so imma just go with that ig 😀) 

"And what can I get for you sir?" The waitress asked Wilbur. He was snapped out of his thoughts. "O-oh! I'll just get a.." His eyes darting across the menu. "I'll just get a coffee, thanks." He told her. "You sure that's all you want..." Phil asked. "Yeah. I had a big breakfast. That's all." He tried to give Phil a reassuring smile. In all honesty, Wil hadn't eaten breakfast or dinner the previous night.